Client Care and Information ManagementFull TimeToronto, ON
MedChart is a health technology startup based in Toronto and Kitchener, Canada. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data.
Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor or other healthcare facility across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties like other doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers. Through AI, we power insights for world-leading medical research and applications.
What we're looking for:
As a Mailroom Clerk based in downtown Toronto, you will:
- Maintain the highest standards of privacy, data quality, data integrity, confidentiality, and security.
- Receive, organize, scan and shred documents;
- Manage printer queue, folding/inserter machine, postage meter, and related processes;
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment, including supplies and maintenance;
- Help perform quality assurance on the data that flows through our system;
- Assist with decision support on complex cases.
Our ideal candidates have:
- 2-3 years of work experience in as a mailroom/productions clerk in a medical, banking, legal or insurance setting;
- High school diploma or higher;
- Strong English communication skills
- Recognized Medical Records, Office Administration, or Law Clerk certification, or relevant work experience;
- Recognition/Knowledge of medical terminology and health record documents
- Demonstrate a history of accountability, reliability, and self-management
- Have a high attention to detail and quality control
- Have excellent computer skills and ability to report bugs in the software
- Is fluent in computer productivity software and internet research
- Group benefits and flexible health & lifestyle spending accounts
- A positive, non-traditional, results-oriented startup environment
- Frequent team lunches and social events
- Amazing offices located in the heart of Downtown Toronto's Fashion District
- Active in the local tech and startup community with optional after-hours events and meetups
Note: Successful candidates may be asked to undergo a background check.
MedChart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.