Client Success Specialist
Business OperationsFull TimeToronto, ON
What's the deal:
Medchart is embarking on a phase of hypergrowth and we're looking for a versatile go-getter to champion the tactical execution of our expansion with physicians, office administrators and more @ clinics, physio practices and rehab facilities of all kinds.
Work with the director of growth to onboard, train and support physicians, office managers and others from all types of healthcare organizations across the nation. Most important: You're starting fast in a very clear support capacity, but simultaneously (and quickly) helping build out what that process and your role looks like 3 months, 6 months and 1 year down the road. Make your mark on the industry while grabbing an opportunity to accelerate your own developement!
Your previous experiences:
- you probably have a bachelors degree, but it's not a requirement for the right individual
- one or two years of customer success, product management or direct customer experience is probably needed (if not convince me why something else is equivalent)
- any experience working in a clinic or exposure to the healthcare industry is a massive bonus
Who are you?
- High level of positivity and enthusiasm
- Strong communication skills (no seriously)
- Self-starter who goes above and beyond to achieve results
- Passion for learning and personal growth (probably at an uncomfortable speed)
- Knows how to "figure it out" (see above)
The perks @ Medchart:
- Health and Lifestyle benefit spending accounts
- Results-oriented work environment
- Frequent team lunches and events
- Amazing offices located in the heart of Downtown Toronto Fashion District
- A positive, diverse and growth-oriented team environment
- Active in the local tech and startup community with optional after-hours events and meetups
How do you impress in your interview?
1. Show us how you can "figure stuff out" and be adaptive
2. Maybe answer a weird question about crossroads
MedChart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.