Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
Engineering Full TimeRemote
Simplifying trust-building for software companies. Currently, companies spend countless hours completing questionnaires and RFPs (Requests for Proposal) for their customers, costing them money and delaying sales cycles in the process. We help by automating that process and providing clear, easy to use workflow tools for completing the remainder of the evaluation.
An entirely remote company since early 2019 with employees across the US and Canada. Strong advocates for work-life balance, employee empowerment, and building a diverse workplace. A Seed Stage startup with a fast growing team, supported by recent investment from some of the top Seed stage firms in North America..
- Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
The Purpose of the Role:
- As the first engineering hire, you’ll work with our technical cofounder to set the standard for engineering going forward. You’ll wear many hats, primarily working with the product team to improve existing functionality and own the development of features from end-to-end.
The Team Values:
- Growth Mindset
- Work life-balance
What you’ll work with:
- Main API is built in Go, with smaller services built in C# and Python for application specific libraries (office document parsing and machine learning, respectively).
- The frontend application is a single React SPA.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years full stack software engineering experience
- Experience working with statically typed languages
- Proven ability to both work independently and collaborate when others depending on the project
- Experience working with single page frontend applications
- 4 year CS degree
Nice to have:
- Experience working with TypeScript and Go
- Deep understanding of relational databases
- Experience working on : machine Learning products and enterprise grade software
- Hands on experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure
Location: Remote: North America
Competitive Salary + Benefits