Engineering Full TimeRemote
An all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, bringing people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
- Engineering Manager
The Purpose of the Role:
- As an Engineering Manager you’ll lead a fast growing software engineering team. With 100% team growth already this year, the engineering organization is evolving and scaling to keep pace with the explosive product opportunity. Your leadership will help in rapidly scaling and maturing our remote-first workforce.
The Team Values:
- Lead with Empathy
- Prioritize Impact
- Customer Champions
The Things You’ll Do:
- Hire, grow and retain top talent; mentoring and coaching a geographically distributed group of engineers, while taking ownership of Interviewing and hiring to grow our team
- Participate in technical design, driving engineering initiatives and owning product quality.
- Actively shape & influence product strategy
- Acting as point person for the team, when interfacing with Product, Customer Service, peer engineering teams and other parts of the organization
- Making and meeting commitments to quality and on-pace delivery of new product features
- Providing clear communication to your team, and the business about the progress and vision
What You’ll Bring:
- At least 8 years experience in software development, with at least 3 of them managing a team in a high paced startup environment.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to promote team collaboration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- You are a highly technical and an effect people manager
- You’ve got experience setting goals and measuring your team’s progress towards them (and beyond)
Location: Remote: America - must be able to cover 5+ hours of GMT time zone work hours per day from wherever you are.
Competitive Salary + Benefits