Internal Account Manager: Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville
Business DevelopmentFull TimeOntario
Position: Internal Account Manager
Reports To: Director of Sales
Company: Magenta Capital Corporation
Location: Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington Hybrid
Magenta is one of Canada’s largest and most established Canadian Mortgage Investment Companies on the verge of an exciting scale-up. Since 1994, Magenta Capital Corporation has provided flexible mortgage solutions that truly help our borrowers. As a leader in the alternative mortgage lending space, we facilitate our clients’ return to traditional lending channels and partners with brokers to solve their clients’ short-term credit challenges. Magenta sources, underwrites, and manages a portfolio of mortgages secured by properties located in Ontario.
Most importantly, Magenta is now poised to make a giant leap forward in its corporate evolution as it takes advantage of the generational opportunity in the alternative mortgage market. If you are a dynamic professional with an entrepreneurial spirit that wants to be an integral part of this unique opportunity, then we want to meet you.
Magenta was recently named one of Canada’s Top Mortgage Employers of 2021.
A Message from our founder and CEO:
“If you believe that tomorrow matters,
If you and only you can define your tomorrows and write your own unique, epic life story,
If you want to be part of a dynamic team with that shared conviction,
If you want to be part of a great Canadian business success story,
If you want to be an owner and not just an employee,
Then we want to meet you”
About Mortgage Originations at Magenta
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Internal Account Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term growth and success. The Internal Account Manager will focus on being a value-added partner to all brokers in the Internal Account Manager’s portfolio. The Internal Account Manager will generate further growth of their broker portfolio as well as develop new brokers to add to their portfolio.
We’re looking for a sales professional who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. The position requires comfort talking with our broker partners daily.
What you’ll work on:
· Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
· Develop and establish positive relationships with clients
· Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
· Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to our broker partners in a timely manner
· Provide detailed reports on the status of accounts and transactions
· Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
· Monitor sales metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Provide feedback to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
· Ensure availability to attend industry events such as galas, golf tournaments etc.
What you should have:
· Proven work experience as an Internal Account Manager or an equivalent role providing customer service virtually (e.g. phone or video calls)
· Hands on experience in Sales/Service and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
· Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular) is considered a plus
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
· Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
· Full vaccine status
What we offer you:
· The opportunity to be a key contributor to our unfolding success story
· The opportunity to build a bright tomorrow for you and your family
· The opportunity to think outside the box – every day
· Magenta’s Employee Share Ownership Plan (“ESOP”)
· Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications
· The opportunity to grow with the company
Magenta welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
While we thank all candidates who apply, only those who best match the above criteria will be contacted.