Marketing Manager, Investors
Position: Marketing Manager, Investors
Reports to: Director, Product Marketing
Company: Magenta Capital Corporation
Magenta is one of Canada’s largest and most established Canadian Mortgage Investment Companies on the verge of an exciting scale-up. Since 1994, Magenta Capital Corporation has provided flexible mortgage solutions that truly help our borrowers. As a leader in the alternative mortgage lending space, we partner with brokers to solve their client’s short-term credit challenges and facilitate their return to traditional lending channels. Magenta sources, underwrites, and manages a portfolio of mortgages secured by properties located in Ontario.
Most importantly, Magenta is now poised to make a giant leap forward in its corporate evolution as it takes advantage of the generational opportunity in the alternative mortgage market. If you are a dynamic professional with an entrepreneurial spirit that wants to be an integral part of this unique opportunity, then we want to meet you.
Magenta was recently named one of Canada’s Top Mortgage Employers of 2021.
About Your Role
Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing, the Marketing Manager, Investors is responsible for raising awareness and ensuring loyalty with current and prospective customer groups. This will be achieved by conducting in depth customer research, formulating, and successfully implementing marketing positioning and communication strategies, collecting, and analyzing customer feedback and monitoring competitor offerings and industry trends.
We’re looking for a marketing professional with experience working in fast-growing, entrepreneurial environments. The position requires comfort with ambiguity and building processes from scratch. Experience in the financial industry is preferred.
What you’ll work on:
- Analyzing and reporting on metrics, customer feedback and outcomes
- Developing tools for communicating with current, and prospective, investors including, but not limited to, fund fact sheets, presentations, newsletters, and case studies
- Developing campaigns and programs that communicate the vision and value of our products to customers
- Leading improvement initiatives related to products, services, and customer satisfaction
- Leading the positioning, messaging, and branding of our investment products
- Operationalizing product-related strategies through employee training, policy development and process documentation
- Supporting other strategic marketing and sales projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Supporting customer and market research for new business segments
- Supporting the development of customer journeys and personas
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business, marketing, or related field
- Experience in product marketing and/or downstream marketing and advertising, preferably within securities, real estate and/or investment industries
- Excellent command of MS Office products: Word, Power Point, Excel
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- A full Covid-19 vaccination status
What you should have:
- Experience launching a new product and/or program
- Proficiency in one or more project management tools
- Ability to write product marketing content
- Strong business sense and experience balancing creative vision with business priorities
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with investment products, or finance experience
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to be a key contributor to our unfolding success story
- The opportunity to build a bright tomorrow for you and your family
- The opportunity to think outside the box – every day
- Magenta’s Employee Share Purchase Plan (“ESPP”)
- Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications
A Message from our founder and CEO:
- “If you believe that tomorrow matters,
- If you and only you can define your tomorrows and write your own unique, epic life story,
- If you want to be part of a dynamic team with that shared conviction,
- If you want to be part of a great Canadian business success story,
- If you want to be an owner and not just an employee,
- Then we want to meet you”
If you are committed to tomorrow, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we thank all candidates who apply, only those who best match the above criteria will be contacted.
We are committed to an inclusive, barrier free recruitment and selection process, and work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will be happy to assist applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.