Business DevelopmentFull TimeKanata, ON
Since 1994, Magenta Capital Corporation has provided flexible mortgage solutions that truly help our borrowers. We partner with brokers to solve their client’s short-term credit challenges and facilitate their return to traditional lending channels.
Magenta is one of Canada’s oldest and largest Mortgage Investment Corporation (MIC) managers with current mortgage assets under administration exceeding $300 million. Magenta sources, underwrites and manages a portfolio of mortgages, secured by properties located in Eastern and Southwestern Ontario.
About Content Marketing at Magenta
Reporting to the VP of Marketing and Brand Strategy, the Content Specialist will collaborate with teams across the company to design and build Magenta’s library of customer communication tools. The Content Specialist will work with senior leadership, sales, customer support, investor relations and human resources to plan and execute content for a variety of programs, campaigns, and events.
We’re looking for a content specialist with experience working in fast-growing, entrepreneurial environments. The position requires comfort with ambiguity and building processes from scratch.
Projects you’ll work on:
- Supporting the development Magenta’s brand strategy, including the brand narrative and style guidelines
- Supporting the execution of the company’s corporate content strategy
- Supporting an upcoming redesign of the company website
- Collaborating with subject matter experts to develop product positioning and messaging guidelines
- Building content strategies for both print and digital marketing materials
- Executing on content for marketing materials with support from subject matter experts and visual designers
- Actively contributing to ideas for new marketing materials, while identifying improvements for existing tools
- Shaping and documenting processes for the marketing team
- Keeping teams up to date on competitor content marketing activities
- Contributing to internal writing resources for Magenta employees
- Supporting other marketing projects on ad-hoc basis
What you should have:
- Marketing or brand copywriting and copyediting experience
- Content strategy and storyboarding experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience implementing and maintaining content standards
- A portfolio of writing and project samples
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible work hours
If you’re interested in joining the Magenta team, please send your resume and portfolio before Octover 28, 2020.
Magenta welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
ile we thank all candidates who apply, only those who best match the above criteria will be contacted.