Regional Sales Manager - West Coast Canada
Located in beautiful Quebec City & with remote employees across Canada, HOLOS is a fast-growing company on a mission to elevate the modern diet. Driven by our desire to help people live longer and better, we’re revamping the multi-billion dollar packaged dry meal market. HOLOS develops, produces, and markets a lineup of organic, plant-based, complete muesli you can prep in seconds and enjoy anywhere—and deliver across Canada & USA. To learn more about HOLOS, visit: www.liveholos.com.
HOLOS is currently looking to hire an independent, proactive and ambitious Regional Sales Manager to join our team. In this role, you will play an instrumental role in developing and expanding the company’s footprint on the West Coast of Canada and significantly contribute to both achieving the business & revenue targets for the team as well as helping our customers play a proactive role in their health!
- Represent HOLOS’s brand by regularly meet clients to present new products and innovations while discussing new promotions;
- Organize and manage time in your territory to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Establish initiatives and objectives that are aligned with HOLOS’s environmental, social and growth goals;
- Manage sales and trade spend budgets with best ROI related to given territories and respect goals, meeting or exceeding assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals;
- Timely and accurately prepare sales reports including insights on pricing, promotion, and competitive information;
- Provide accurate forecasts;
- Control expenses appropriate to company policy;
- Show creativity and innovation when merchandising products;
- Represent HOLOS at trade shows and consumer shows as required;
- Meet with distributors and key customers on a regular basis to provide comprehensive business reviews;
- Prepare annual budgets for assigned accounts.
Qualities to succeed
Very bluntly put, this role represents an amazing opportunity to promote an awesome lifestyle and products, but it’s not for everyone. Even if we are far east and you may feel distant from time to time, you can count on us tol fully support you and offer the best conditions possible for your success. That being said, the type of person who will exceed our expectations is most likely someone who:
- Is very intrapreneur (proactivity, autonomy, goal oriented);
- Does not like an overwhelming corporate structure;
- That likes to get their hands dirty as much as strategic analysis in decision making;
- That is not only able but also willing to travel often, sometimes without much notice;
- Likes to «hit the ground running».
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or relevant work equivalent;
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, preferably in the food industry;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize;
- Excellent capacity for analysis, strategic thinking and taking initiatives;
- Interpersonal skills as a key strength in motivating and influencing others;
- Ability to work independently;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a car.
Joining HOLOS means
🌱 Give meaning to your work by contributing to a healthier world
🧘♀️ A casual work environment
🤸♀️ Flexible hours
🚐 Working from home
❤️ Employee well-being at the heart of our management approach