Marketing Full TimeRemote
Job Title: Marketing Director
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Director who has a proven track record of growing and building successful teams. The individual will be responsible for LaunchGood’s marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image.
We are actively hiring for this position and want to fill it asap
Develop and execute end to end marketing strategies for LaunchGood, expand the marketing team, and turn LaunchGood into a household name for fundraising and inspiration within the Muslim community.
Expectations and responsibilities:
- Develop a coherent and clear strategy (advertising, social, partnerships) for 12-month marketing plan/efforts for LaunchGood with SMART goals (updated and re-evaluated quarterly) within 3 months of hire.
- Digital strategy minded and digital content delivery.
- Expand the marketing team (internally with employees and externally with agencies)
- Develop effective communication procedures and oversee weekly check-ins with other team members
- Oversee and help with overall strategy within marketing sub-teams - social media, advertising, email, data, web optimization, etc
- Increase direct-marketing revenue
- Build a dedicated LaunchGood tribe - triple our social media following and weekly engagement through new and exciting content and multi-faceted social media strategies within 1 year of hire
- Work with the design and development teams to oversee a review of all website copy and ensure consistency with the new marketing strategy voice
- Work cooperatively and effectively with different personality types as well as other departments, organisations and customers
- Managed a team of 5 or more (required)
- 3 years+ experience in B2C marketing (required)
- 3 years+ experience in managing cross-functional marketing teams (required)
- Strong managerial skills. People focussed and high emotional intelligence
- Strong understanding of digital marketing including website and landing page optimization
- Strong understanding of digital advertising using Facebook, Google and other advertising platforms
- A clever mind for marketing, understanding that effectiveness and elegance are not always the same thing (e.g. 5 Hour Energy)
- Testing and growth mindset
- Strong understanding of A/B testing
- Strong email marketing knowledge
- CRM management (preferred)
- Email automation experience (preferred)
- Thought leadership, ability to align marketing strategies with overall business objectives
- Ability to turn content into followers and donors
- Passionate about making data-driven decisions
- Thorough understanding of the Global English Speaking Muslim Market
- Experience of working with senior management and ability to influence decisions
- Report to the COO