Director of Growth
KT by KnixFull TimeToronto, ON
Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering women everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
Knix is looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to lead our overall performance marketing efforts for our teen line, KT by Knix. KT is created to help young teens be the boss of their periods and has been featured in InStyle, Fast Company, Brit + Co. and Teen Vogue.
The Director of Growth will be responsible for overall retention and paid acquisition channels with a goal of making KT the #1 period underwear in North America. The ideal candidate is a results driven, user-centric growth leader, experienced in scaling DTC brands profitably.
*Please note, there is opportunity for this position to be based remotely within Canada/US.
- You’re a first principle thinker and creative problem solver. Where others see obstacles, you see opportunities and possibilities.
- You’re a proven leader and people developer, you care about your team and inspire them to be their best in everything that they do.
- You’re strategic. You optimize for longer term wins rather than short term gains.
- You’re insightful. You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plan
- You have the right balance of data-driven approach with user-first intuition.
- You focus on results, and have a bias for action.
- You’re adaptable. You’re comfortable to flex between strategy and the nitty-gritty execution. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the job done when needed.
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive, and inspired by Knix and our mission.
- Define and set paid acquisition strategy for two significantly different audience segments across social, search, affiliate, referral, TV and media.
- Manage a 7 digit annual budget with tightly defined ROAS targets, to achieve revenue goals and targets.
- Take over, oversee and scale existing paid acquisition efforts across social and search. Hire and coach a team to improve efficiency and scale across channels.
- Develop continuous creative testing framework to improve efficiency and brand storytelling of our products in marketing assets
- Oversee overall site performance and conversion to eliminate friction in customer journeys.
- Identify, test and unlock new marketing channels to drive user growth, ROI and incremental revenue
- Leverage data and insights to map customer journeys, develop segments and prioritize opportunities to increase LTV and user retention
- Develop a rigorous, analytics-enabled, testing framework to increase repeat purchase by working closely with creative, product and retention teams.
- Build and develop customer loyalty programs to increase LTV and overall customer engagement.
- Oversee the execution of lifecycle and promotional campaigns through email, SMS and other channels to ensure performance while maintaining good user experience.
- 7+ years of experience in a growth role with a focus on acquisition and retention at a growth stage digital DTC brand.
- 3+ years experience in managing, coaching, and scaling high-performance marketing teams
- Proven track record in scaling companies to reach $100M+ in revenue. You have strong expertise in acquisition and retention marketing - you know what it takes operationally day in and day out to bring the strategy to life
- You've led a successful multi-channel (email, on-site, app, SMS, paid remarketing) customer experience communication strategy with a customer profile at the core
- You've managed influencer, media buys, affiliate marketing, and gift card programs to drive ROI+ revenue and user growth
- You have experience in collaborating closely with cross-functional stakeholders on the brand, creative, product, and merchandising to drive forward the overall growth strategy
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.