CreativeFull TimeToronto, ON
We are on the hunt for a Junior Copywriter to join our Creative team. The successful candidate will work to create compelling content for the Knix brand across all of our channels, collaborating with other team members to help build the next great global Canadian brand.
· You’re a natural collaborator. You thrive in brainstorming sessions and draw inspiration from others’ perspectives.
· You sweat the details. You take pride in your work and take care to produce quality content.
· You are a problem solver. You identify opportunities and offer practical solutions.
· Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and its mission.
● Producing written copy for all Knix marketing channels – website, emails, digital & traditional advertising, product packaging, in-store signage, etc.
● Collaborating with the other members of the Creative Department (Writers, Art Directors, Graphic Designers, Editors) to develop concept and content for marketing materials.
● Assist in the planning, production, and creation of video and photographic assets for marketing purposes.
● Meeting regularly with members of other Knix departments (Digital, Product Design, Customer Empowerment, etc) to collect insights into our initiatives, products, and customers, as well as doing independent research into trends and topics influencing the intimates category and apparel in general.
● Post-secondary degree/diploma in Advertising Copywriting or relevant field of study
● 2+ years’ experience in advertising copywriting
● Demonstrated excellence in conceptual thinking and writing abilities
● Collaborative nature with an ability to synthesize ideas
● Keen attention to detail
● Experience with Direct Response or Performance Marketing a big plus!
How we Hire:
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Following the advice of Canadian health authorities, to mitigate the risk of potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted virtually.