Showroom Sales Associate
OperationsPart TimeToronto, ON
The Sales Associate will create a comfortable and uplifting environment for customers as they see and try on Knix’s product line. Actively listening to their needs and preferences, you will expertly guide the customer experience from greeting to fit to purchase. You are intuitive, enthusiastic, and able to leverage your love for Knix to drive sales goals and enhance customer loyalty.
Our Toronto Showroom is located in trendy Queen West and offers women an intimate opportunity to shop our collection with the help of a Knixpert.
- You have a pulse on what Knix women want and know how to engage and delight them.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and have the ability to think on your feet.
- You understand what we all experience in fitting rooms and are a natural at making others feel comfortable.
- You’re a born team player and always look for ways to help the group succeed.
- You’re passionate about our customers and inspired by Knix and our mission.
- Create a comfortable and uplifting end-to-end experience for all Knix customers.
- Actively listen to customer preferences and recommend products they’ll be sure to love.
- Lead product fittings to ensure women buy the correct size the first time.
- Stay knowledgeable on our growing product assortment – and wear it, too!
- Ensure all products are merchandised effectively to reflect our brand and drive sales.
- Escalate any issues or opportunities as required to the Store Manager.
- Continually work to improve cleanliness, set-up and organization in all areas of the store.
- Facilitate purchase and return/exchange process through the POS system.
- Report on daily store targets.
- 1+ years’ experience in a clothing retail environment
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences
- A warm demeanour with a “get it done” approach
- Resourceful with a keen ability to effectively resolve customer issues
- Previous experience with Shopify POS system considered an asset
- An affinity for our product line, and a belief in the Knix mission!
We are currently hiring both part-time and full-time Sales Associates