Knixteen Brand Manager
MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
Launched in 2017, Knixteen is the latest addition to the Knix brand, created to help young teens be the boss of their periods with ‘Oh No’ Proof Underwear. Knixteen has been featured in InStyle, Fast Company, Brit + Co. and won the Teen Vogue Best of Back to School Award.
We're on the hunt for a Brand Manager to lead Knixteen’s marketing efforts for new product launches and to champion our existing product suite. Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, the successful candidate will have solid product marketing experience (in CPG, beauty or apparel), with experience in both Canada and US markets.
· You are a natural leader and collaborator. People like working with you, and you manage through influence.
· You are a creative powerhouse. You have big ideas and know how to bring them to life.
· You live and breathe project management. You keep people organized, and make sure all the pieces of a project fit together.
· You have omni-channel experience – partnerships, events, digital – you understand that the key to a great plan is making sure the right bases are covered.
· Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission!
· Be the gatekeeper of the Knixteen brand standard and guidelines, providing direction on partnerships, tone, and visual aesthetic where they are applied.
· Support on strategy for target audience segmentation across channels.
· Create and manage omni-channel go-to-market campaigns for all new products.
· Drive adoption of new products and identify opportunities for growth of existing products.
· Work closely with social and paid media teams to ensure omni-channel campaigns are cohesive and continually driving new customer acquisition.
· Collaborate with the Customer Experience team and the broader Marketing Team to communicate features & benefits.
· Manage all go-to-market marketing activities for all new products. Create documentation, build workback schedules, and ensure timelines are met.
· Work closely with design team on roadmap, launch schedules and inventory levels.
· Coordinate all special events and campaigns across the marketing team.
· Consolidate reporting at the campaign level, creating dashboards and ensuring the company can track performance of all campaigns
· Compile and conduct post campaign analyses of all campaigns
· Ensure learnings are incorporated into future activities
· Develop a solid understanding of Knixteen’s market position
· Conduct regular audits of competitive products, marketing activities and positioning
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added during the course of employment.
· 3-5 years of product marketing experience with an e-commerce brand, particularly in the CPG, Beauty or Apparel space
· Strong leadership skills with proven experience managing by influence
· Deep understanding of product marketing best practices
· Proven project manager
· Experience collaborating cross-functionally (Engineering, Customer Service, E-Commerce, Brand Marketing) to drive retention initiatives. Must have experience in technical project management for retention initiatives.
· Deep analytical skills; comfortable extracting data into insights and opportunities for optimization. Highly independent and not afraid of taking responsibility.
· Strong project management skills, attention to detail, communication skills, and a no-task-too-small mentality.