Stores & Events Operations Manager
OperationsFull TimeToronto, ON
The Store & Events Operations Manager will be accountable for the sales and operations of Knix’s Toronto Showroom, including the seamless execution of marketing events in the Showroom. The successful candidate will drive continuous improvement, resulting in sales and long-term brand love and affinity.
- You are a champion of balancing sales and service to create the ultimate experience for customers. You always have a pulse on ways to engage and delight our customers.
- You thrive in an environment where you get to be part of laying the foundation down for today and for long-term growth. This includes building on not just the people but on processes too!
- You’re a proven leader and people developer, you care about your team and inspire them to be their best in everything that they do.
- You inspire confidence by setting direction, displaying integrity, and moving towards team goals.
- You’re passionate about our customers and inspired by Knix and our mission.
- Proactively drive and increase sales volume through listening to customers’ needs and through a solid understanding of Knix’s suite of products.
- Lead by example and ensure all associates practice an elevated level of customer service. Coach and provide feedback to associates on driving sales while balancing service.
- Cultivate an environment where sales opportunities are maximized through upselling of other products.
- Proactively attend events in and around Toronto to promote Knix as a brand, always thinking of future collaborations and partnerships for the Marketing team to ultimately driving future sales and acquiring new customers.
- Partner with the Product team to ensure all merchandising showcase the product.
- Oversee and coach the team on submissions of accurate and timely supply and product counts and orders.
- Escalate any issues or opportunities with product assortment and sizing as required, taking into consideration the right assortment for the customers in the store.
- Oversee and drive the team to continually maintain and reset the cleanliness, set-up and organization in all areas of the store.
- Oversee the communication, workflow, supplies & equipment of the store. Trouble-shoot operational systems and escalate any issues or opportunities to drive continuous improvement.
- Partner with the Marketing team to ensure all marketing visuals appropriately captures the message.
- Proactively monitor for theft. Proactively prevent all possible opportunities for loss within the store.
- Champion and drive execution of new and existing store operations, processes and initiatives.
- Support with the openings and operations of future stores and popups for Knix, which may include but is not limited to onboarding and training of staff, initial store set up from an operational and merchandising perspective and event execution.
- Accountable for the seamless logistical operations from planning through execution of showroom Marketing events, including but not limited to communication to the Operations team, staff scheduling, day of operations, catering, driving sales and overall Knix showroom brand representation.
- Partner and communicate with the Marketing team pre-, during- and post all showroom events.
- Exercise discretion and tact in order to ensure that all events are executed flawlessly.
- Lead and develop a high performing sales team.
- Partner with HR to attract and hire high quality talent in order to build out the infrastructure required.
- Accountable for the onboarding, training and integration of new staff.
- Drive a continuous culture of learning through formal and informal feedback.
- Responsible for the scheduling, including managing live-week schedule based on business and operational needs.
Please note that our Toronto Showroom is currently open 12-8pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10-6 on Saturdays. Hours of the showroom are subject to change, and events may occur outside of regular business hours.