ProductFull TimeToronto, ON
The Sourcing Coordinator will provide essential support to the Product team, collaborating with internal teams and external vendors to ensure product development, merchandising and sourcing timelines are met and delivery schedules are adhered to. The ideal candidate is proactive, organized and attentive to detail. This is an excellent opportunity for an eager and enthusiastic individual who wants to roll up their sleeves while learning the ins and outs of a growing and disruptive apparel company!
- Collaborate with the Sourcing & Production Manager to update various work-in-progress timelines.
- Update the development, merchandising and sourcing calendar and communicate status updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor all delivery dates and implement time communication on delivery with relevant stakeholders.
- Support the Product team through the coordination of vendor meetings and travel.
- Prepare and generate scheduled and ad-hoc reports, chart and other department materials.
- Follow up on all sample and development requests.
- Communicate any changes in timing to the Product team.
- Track and distribute samples.
- Ensure product/shipment tracker is accurate and up-to-date.
· Diploma in Fashion Merchandising, Business Management, or related field.
· Knowledge of fabrics, techniques and garment construction.
· Interest in sourcing, buying and/or inventory management in the apparel sector.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.