ProductFull TimeToronto, ON
Knix is on the hunt for a Buyer who will be responsible for selecting product assortments to ensure maximum sales and profits with the correct selection, margin, and inventory consistent with the Knix and Knixteen brand visions. The ideal candidate is strategic, creative and comfortable working with internal stakeholders at every level. They are able to understand trends, identify what’s next, and deliver the right product assortments to drive performance and accomplish annual goals.
- Partner with the COO to develop a best in class buying function that will drive company business and financial goals.
- Develop and communicate an assortment plan which creates the framework for development and informs annual and seasonal line plan decisions.
- Leverage customer and competitive knowledge and sales channel strategies for category and assortment optimization.
- Partner with the CMO and Marketing team members to establish buys that are grounded in ideas which drive consumer excitement and sell through.
- Partner with the COO to drive plans for growth including category, sales channel, and international expansion.
- Partner with the COO on assortment strategies and selection for Knix IRL and international markets.
- Ensure consistent brand storytelling and DNA through the creation and expansion of products and categories.
- Provide seasonal reporting on key trends, brand relevance, and market opportunities
- Create a collaborative, innovative, and results oriented environment both within the team and with cross functional partners.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in buying for an E-Commerce brand, particularly in the CPG, beauty or apparel space.
- A Bachelor’s degree in merchandising, business, or a related field.
- High level of merchandising, planning, and/or product acumen with the ability to analyze product, market, and consumer trends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.