Digital Marketing Designer
MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
We are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Designer on our Digital Marketing team. The successful candidate will create thumb-stopping, scroll-ending, engaging ads for use across all of Knix’s digital marketing channels. The candidate will have a passion for continuous improvement, be able to iterate and implement ideas quickly and efficiently.
- You are a motivated self-starter. You are eager and enthusiastic, willing to learn and use new tools and technology.
- You love the intersection of technology and data with design. You understand data and how it impacts campaigns and creative. You’re constantly thinking of ways to adapt and improve based on previous results.
- You are methodical and organized. You’re a pro at juggling multiple competing priorities without missing a beat.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and approach to your work. Being nimble is in your DNA!
- You’re a natural collaborator with the drive to complete work independently as well.
- You’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix’s mission!
- Create winning ads for a variety of digital marketing channels including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Programmatic display.
- Manage the continuous improvement testing plan across all ad sets and channels.
- Continuously use data to implement ads and create daily iterations to maximize results on all digital channels.
- Experiment with new formats and channels.
- Collaborate with team members in Creative, Brand, Marketing, Customer Service and Digital Marketing to inform testing plan and iterations.
- Learn and implement third party online software – e.g. Smartly to manage social
- 3+ years’ experience in graphic design, preferably within a performance marketing setting.
- Video editing expertise.
- Motion graphic and animation skills.
- Experience within the Smartly platform is an asset.