Senior Front End Developer
DevelopmentFull TimeBeirut, Lebanon
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Mid-Senior Level / 3-5 years of experience
Salary: Depending On Experience
Reporting to: CTO
Kamkalima is an essential solution that is revolutionizing the Arabic classroom by empowering teachers with superpowers and leading students towards educational success.
With Kamkalima, learning and teaching the Arabic language has never been easier. We already started the journey for Arabic success in 8 countries, across 70 schools, 500 teachers, and almost 20,000 students!
We deliver everything a teacher might need, from preparing the lesson plan, to assignment corrections, to providing analytics. And we do it all in Arabic! Kamkalima aims to empower Arabic classrooms everywhere, as our technology not only serves teachers, but students as well. The numerous assignment types available and our smart bot “Fahim” will shape your students to become excellent Arabic speakers and writers.
Looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated front end developer to build and maintain cutting edge web-based & mobile applications.
This is more than just a coding role. You’ll be part of a team who decides on features, creates proof-of-concepts and optimizes what we build. This is a great opportunity to have a direct impact on the way people—both students & teachers—learn and teach, using our technology.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Building fun, engaging and easy-to-use educational products and solutions that delight and empower users
- Getting involved in anything from web, mobile, desktop, front-end, back-end, hardware, infrastructure, IoT, Continuous Integration, Unit & end-to-end testing.
- Solving complex problems using a combination of innovative and cutting-edge technologies and approaches
- Collaboration in coding review sessions
- Proficiency in one of the front end frameworks (VueJS, ReactJS or AngularJS).
- Excellent knowledge in SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Experience in OOP and functional programming is a must.
- Knowledge of Laravel is a plus.
- Experience in TDD is a plus
- Ability to lead the front end team.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
- Ability to mentor junior developers
- Learning, sharing and challenging the rest of the technical team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and high attention to detail
- Strong commitment to developing high quality maintainable code.