Content and Community Manager - Job Description
EducationFull TimeBeirut, BA
The duties of the Content and Community Manager are as follows:
- Supporting the Education Department in the managing and creation of engaging Arabic content in line with 21st century skills.
- Producing assignments for platform.
- Editing of all content on platform and giving feedback to writers.
- Collecting new types of content (advertising, graphs ...)
- Developing educational material for user engagement.
- Assisting the marketing and creative departments in the Arabic content.
- Connecting passionate Arabic teachers with each other to share ideas and collaborate, both in person and online. This includes fostering and maintaining relationships with existing users to improve experience and retention. In addition to gathering insights to create actionable reports that lead to optimization.
- Being responsible for in-platform chat/email/phone support and enquiries. This requires updated knowledge of all Kamkalima services/features/products in order to provide adequate support, guidance and suggestions to users.
- Delighting our teachers by producing relevant content for the Kamkalima blog. This might also include offline activities like teacher workshops and conferences.
- Understanding the users’ pains (and delights) and ensure that the rest of the team is aware and responding. Document important school and teacher information for future reference, including teacher needs and leads for success stories and best practices.
- Providing admin support which includes setting up school accounts, following up and maintaining school records by updating account information, conducting student promotion at the end of each academic year.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to focus in a dynamic team.
- Communication skills.
- Outgoing, curious, energetic and loves building people relations.
- Proficiency in Arabic language is a must.
- Knowledge of English language is a must.
- 1 - 3 years of Arabic teaching experience.
- Understanding of the target audience and industry trends is a plus.
- Computer & digital literacy is a must.