Tech Sales Instructor
About the role:
If you're a lifelong student of sales and are interested in teaching, mentoring, and guiding up-and-coming sales reps, we want you to join our team! Journey's newest product [Bluebird] is on a mission to help Canadians from all walks of life land fulfilling jobs in tech sales.
As a tech sales instructor you will be responsible for creating curriculum content, leading lectures, assigning course work, grading, and mentoring students on a 1-1 basis. Your work will have a huge impact on the lives of so many people.
This is a part-time contractual position beginning January 10th and ending March 17th. Hours will be from 5:00pm to 8:00pm (EST) Monday through Thursday. This course will be taught remotely.
- Develop Bluebird's cutting-edge sales training curriculum
- Teach a class of beginners with the goal of ensuring they graduate ready for entry level roles in tech sales
- Act as coach/mentor to students as they work their way through the course
- Care profoundly about every student's success
- Follow each student independently and ensure that they develop a mastery of the subject matter
- Prior B2B SaaS Sales experience and a passion for coaching and mentorship
- A proven track record of success
- You are an outstanding presenter. You're easy to follow when you explain difficult concepts because of your ability to dissect and disseminate them into bite-sized, understandable ideas
- You're energetic and have a strong ability to motivate others
Who you are:
- You love the idea of helping people lead better lives through education
- You're a lifelong learner, constantly learning new things in your field
- You love to share your learnings and experiences with others
- You don't let a bad minute ruin a good day
- You're an active listener
- You're empathetic
Salary and benefits:
- This is a 10-week contractual position (12 hours per week)
- Salary range from $50-$100 per hour based on experience
- Fully remote work
- Work with an amazing and fun team
- Possibility to extend your contract and teach more courses
About Journey Education
Journey provides digital skills training with courses, workshops, and events all offered online. Our product lineup currently includes courses in Web Development, Data Science, and Tech Sales. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Journey works with highly experienced instructors to develop cutting-edge, real-world training and meaningful educational products that help people unlock their potential.
At Journey, we are building an environment where our employees feel included and heard. Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we strongly encourage applications from minorities, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.