ERP Implementation Specialist
ServicesFull TimeMontreal, QC
Running a business is hard. Often, instead of focusing on developing a new product line or delighting customers, businesses get bogged down and distracted with inefficient operations and processes.
That's where Paragon comes in to save the day! Our cloud-based ERP software helps our customers focus on what matters. Whether that is making eco-friendly beauty products, creating cool custom t-shirts, building beautiful jewelry or whatever inspired them to start their business in the first place, our goal is to make things run smoothly so they can focus on what they love to do.
Your job will be to delight our customers by turning their business requirements into operational practices and system configurations that make their businesses work better. As an Implementation Specialist, you’ll need to understand our customers' needs to customize, configure and implement Paragon in a way that meets (and exceeds) their requirements.
You will become a Paragon whiz (with our help!), staying up to date with the latest improvements and enhancements. You will get to know the ins and outs of our customers’ businesses by taking workflow designs and requirements from our Business Analysts and translating them into system configuration formats. You’ll put yourself into the shoes of every person who might use the system (from the accounting clerk and warehouse pickers through to the CEO) and figure out how they can do their job in Paragon. You’ll make our customer workflows more efficient and organized, helping them save time AND money. You’ll manage the testing of system configurations to ensure they meet the specifications. You’ll help with preparing and migrating their data. You’ll work with our customers, teaching them how to use and manage their setup. You’ll make and maintain any reference materials needed by our customers to work efficiently. You’ll provide support to customers throughout the implementation process. And, you’ll be a master at managing and keeping track of all your tasks, deliverables and projects.
- You're a go-getter who loves things to be well-organized and coordinated
- Great listener & excellent communicator
- Quick learner, curious and a problem solver
- Thorough, accountable and can take initiative
- Passionate about businesses and how they run
- You know great customer service when you see it (but better yet, you bring it!)
- Team player yet also works really well independently
- We're a friendly bunch who like to have fun
- We like to challenge the status quo
- We are team-oriented at Jonar and always happy to help each other out
- We’re not perfect, we make mistakes but we ‘fess up and learn from them
- We've recently been named as one of the "Best Workplaces in Quebec” and “Best Workplaces in Technology”
- We're excited to read your application!
Start date: ASAP
Think this might be just the right gig for your next adventure? Tell us why and snag some tips on how to stand out from the crowd from our Blog! Apply Now!