As an Android Developer at Iversoft, you are at the centre of the products we create. You take research, design and documentation – and turn them into beautiful, functional, and practical mobile applications.
We work with both iOS and Android mobile projects - from smartphone to tablet, to large format touchscreens. Our clients range from not-for-profit, to health care, entertainment and more, so you will always have exciting and challenging projects to be a part of.
- Write great code that conforms with best practices on the Android platform
- Work collaboratively or individually within the development team to deliver custom app projects
- Deliver coding expertise across all stages of the project lifecycle from concept to deployment
- Keep knowledge current through independent learning and community events
- Execute testing processes & implement optimizations to improve app performance
- Develop with user experience in mind - making adjustments and tweaks based on research, testing, and other user touch-points
- Estimating timelines for work, and working with those estimates in mind
- Communicating status, concerns, and technical issues within the team
- Extensive Android development experience, and experience working with a variety of third party API’s & SDK’s.
- 3+ years experience working with Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience working with Gradle and Android Studio
- Experience with Git source control and JIRA
- Experience connecting with web services/APIs to interact between mobile apps and web-based content
- Experience creating and maintaining documentation and functional specifications
- Experience with iOS development (Swift / Objective-C / XCode)
- Experience with other mobile tech stacks (Unity, Flutter, etc.)
- Experience with UI/UX design and/or product design
- Experience with manual and/or automated testing
- Project lead experience, including estimating timelines and determining acceptance criteria
- Experience or knowledge of working with MVVM design patterns