Marketing Specialist (Full-Time)
Sales & MarketingFull TimeVancouver, BC
Intergalactic is looking for a Marketing Specialist (Full-Time) to join our Business Development team and work collaboratively with our Creative and Account Management team. We are seeking a brand builder to drive our Business Development strategies and awareness for our technology, products and brands. In close collaboration with our Innovation Lead, you will be a champion for all things Intergalactic, directing communications across digital channels, planning and executing KPI measurement and ensuring we’re getting recognition and exposure by attending the right events.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is nimble, results-oriented and resourceful. As a people person, you will be able to connect with customers and juggle between the strategic and tactile execution.
WHO WE ARE:
We are an award winning creative tech agency with the ambition of becoming the best. We have our head office in Vancouver and representation in London (UK) and Sydney (AUS). We specialize in mobile, web, interactive installations, UX and visualization. Our clients include Sundance Film Festival, HPE, Cisco, Kraft, Xbox, EY, South by Southwest, BC Liquor Stores, UBC, British Fashion Council, and... you get the idea. We're a fun, fast-moving, small company where you'll definitely see the work you do put into action.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Be familiar with industry best-practices and tech savvy to adopt and integrate new databases and tools such as Hubspot, Apollo.IO, etc
- Build and maintain methodology to track marketing efforts from ‘Top of Funnel to ClosedWON Revenue (to track campaign ROI)
- Be an expert in creating and analyzing marketing campaigns including inbound marketing, paid advertising, social media advertising, etc
- Execute on multi-channel marketing campaigns using social media, inbound marketing, email campaigns, LinkedIn ads, SEO, and webinars to build and engage target audiences to grow customer acquisition
- Help set up webinars and podcasts for Innovation Lead to position IG as the industry thought leader
- Create, build, & support content marketing efforts and writing from conceptualization through to execution such as case studies, blogs, webinars, newsletters, social media
- Develop a strong understanding of our services, competition, industry and marketing goals and objectives of the industry
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing planning,execution and KPI measurement
- Great writing and presentation skills with the ability to help define key messaging
- Proven experience in Social media management, Content strategy development, and Email Marketing
- Ability to understand marketing data to derive actionable insights
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Proven ability to work cross-collaboratively in a remote environment
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
NICE TO HAVES:
- Media buying
- Marketing planning
- Conversion optimization
- Analytics and metrics
- Experience and certification in Hubspot and Apollo.IO
- Creative background
Interested? Apply below by sending us your resumé and cover letter, including your favourite sci-fi movie quote and reason why. Applications without a cover letter may not be considered.