Producer / Project Manager
Project ManagementFull TimeVancouver, BC
Intermediate to Senior Producer / Project Manager
We are looking for a Full-Time Producer/Project Manager with at least 3 years of Project Management experience (minimum of one of those years in an Agency setting) to join our team and help us deliver on complex and demanding projects. Ideally you are creative at heart and structured by nature. The job isn’t easy given that we deliver on amazing innovative projects for the top brands in the world. You can find more information on our projects at www.intergalactic.com/#work.
We are an award winning agency with our head office in Vancouver Canada and an office in London England. We work in a fast paced yet open and casual team environment with in-house designers, developers, and other project managers. Our corporate clients demand a thorough knowledge of best practices, but success is ultimately defined by our ability to deliver and this means navigating the balance between process and performance.
Our projects vary in size from 100 to 3000 hours so adaptability is required. This role requires a high-level of responsibility and great communication skills since you will often be required to be the voice of the company with clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Producer / Project Manager (PM) managing web, mobile or interactive projects
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Producer / PM in an agency setting
- Experience with various project management methodologies with a focus on agile and other iterative methodologies
- Excellent communication skills with the proven ability to work closely with clients and coordinate multi-role development teams
- Knowledge of project management principles and reporting including: Gantt charts, Burn-Down reports, resource levelling, critical path, risk identification and mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet project budgets and timelines
Nice to haves include:
- Business Analyst experience
- A creative streak with the ability to architect solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence key decision makers in client organizations
- Knowledge of software testing procedures
This is a full-time permanent position working in our Vancouver head office.
We’re a professional yet casual group who work hard in our Yaletown office. We’re dog friendly, have beer (or G&T) Fridays, get out for team activities and have drinks and fresh produce brought in weekly. You can also take advantage of our Tour of Duty and experience working from our London office.
Send us your application including a *cover letter with your favourite sci-fi movie quote and an explanation of why it’s your favourite.
*Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.