Reporting to the VP Operations, the responsibility of the marketing coordinator is to
develop plans and execute marketing initiatives that grow the Integrated Health Centre brand and drive targeted individuals
to desired actions.
The ideal candidate will have experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, events, PR, promotions, digital marketing, email and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once to meet deadlines.
- The marketing coordinator is expected to stay informed about the market, industry trends, and
the competitive landscape, while helping implement best practices in all marketing activities.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term Integrated Health Centre goals, identifying and
executing improvements for processes, content, and results.
- Day-to-day tasks may include: plan marketing activities, draft reports, create content, review creative ads and videos, manage brand and social media, coordinate events, manage campaigns/promotions, execute special events, track results, manage PR, build relationships with internal clients, direct external vendors, manage website changes, troubleshoot obstacles and otherwise support and drive all marketing plans and activities.
- Assist in the implementation and adherence of brand strategies to ensure we continue to grow together as a Integrated Health Centre.
- Ensure success of every project by understanding expectations, communicating objectives,
reporting on timelines, and sending deliverables to all team stakeholders.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role with knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing.
- Knowledge and understanding of strategies and tactics for both B2B and B2C environments.
- Experience with data analytics software to research and track campaigns and activities.
- Experience in application of social media in event/campaign promotion and attraction;
attracting residents and visitors to events.
- Knowledge of planning, coordinating and implementing special events, business
promotions and multi-faceted activities.
- Ability to express ideas, facts, and information in a clear and concise manner, verbally, in writing, and through presentations.
- Ability to serve the public and fellow employees with honesty and integrity in full accord with the letter and spirit of all city ethics and conflicts of interest policies.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the general public, co- workers, city officials and members of diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
- Personable and friendly disposition and a positive can-do attitude with individuals and groups.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Hours for this position vary from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Fast pace working environment
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCRETION
See confidentiality policy