IntegrationFull TimeAurora, ON
Do you enjoy working with business applications? Are you able to translate technical terminology to everyday language for people to better understand? Do your friends describe you as someone who is helpful in solving problems, with strong attention to detail? Are you happy working independently within an organization dedicated to providing outstanding customer experiences? If so, you might be the rockstar we are looking for!
Integral Group has been helping clients with the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) compliance requirements of their trading partners for over 35 years. Most of our clients are manufacturers or distributors who sell their products to the large retail chains or drop ship product to their consumers. Our web-based solutions help our clients to receive electronic purchase orders from their customers and return the required shipment, invoice and inventory documents. We help them integrate their order data to their back-end accounting, ERP or WMS systems and connect them to their customers and partners to get their orders fulfilled and invoiced. Learn more about us at www.integralgroup.ca.
We are looking for an organized Integration Specialist to join our team. The purpose of this role is to ensure that new clients who require integration, or existing clients with new integration requirements, are implemented onto our system successfully and efficiently. This will usually include coordinating with their key business users and IT staff to get their applications connected to our platform.
As an Integration Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the various aspects of the client's integration project, which will include the following:
- Act as the project coordinator for your project, taking notes during meetings and sharing to-do lists with the client, their third parties, and our internal teams.
- Follow our processes for project management and implementation, using the provided templates and tools.
- Understand our systems and processes, to be able to translate the client's business requirements to our workflow and to complete setup tasks involved in connecting the client to our system.
- Coordinate the technical requirements with our development team and work with our client's technical and business teams to clarify those requirements.
- Create documentation and instructions outlining the detailed field mapping and logic for our development team to implement, and validate test transactions for accuracy.
- Help the client determine what scenarios they will encounter in their business processes and ensure that test cases are created and executed successfully for each.
- Communicate regularly with clients and with our internal teams, working to move projects forward to successful completion.
- Once the project is completed, you will create documentation for our support team, who will then take over the day to day support of the client.
- You will be required to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- You will provide second-level support and will be the point of contact for user issues related to the projects that you have worked on and perform troubleshooting tasks, problem diagnosis, resolution, or escalation.
- Some general customer support will also be part of your role, assisting other teams in supporting our clients as needed.
You must be comfortable working with business applications and software at an advanced user level. Clear and effective communication skills are required, along with strong organizational skills. Experience with EDI and with accounting software, ERP systems or warehouse management software is an asset.
You must reside in and be eligible to work in Canada. While you may swing by our office in Aurora, Ontario from time to time, we do require that you have the capacity to work from home. We are embracing a hybrid model where coming in to the office is optional.
Integral Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If you are interested in joining our team, the first step is for you to apply here.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest but regret that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.