Sales and MarketingFull TimeMississauga, ON
An opportunity exists for a Marketing Coordinator with digital marketing experience to take the next step and join an innovative biotechnology company based with a dynamic culture. Insception Lifebank offers its employees a work environment that is team focused with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
The Company: As part of Generate Life Sciences, Insception Lifebank is Canada's largest and most experienced cord blood program. As a market leader, Insception Lifebank is committed to providing clear and balanced education to assist Canadian families make an informed decision regarding cord blood banking options.
The Position: We are looking for highly motivated and energetic Marketing Coordinator to work at our head office in Mississauga, ON. You will be responsible for supporting the marketing function in all external communications and marketing materials. Working closely with the Commercial Director to activate both tactical and strategic initiatives, you will support the marketing team towards fulfillment of objectives for the organization. This position is a full-time permanent role.
- Work collaboratively with in-house graphic designer and external agencies to deliver printed and digital collateral including brochures, booklets, flyers and PowerPoint presentations.
- Provide marketing and administrative support to the field sales team and clinical educators.
- Support campaign performance reporting across all digital marketing channels including social media and email platforms, providing insights and recommendations when possible.
- Support creation and implement original social media content consistent with brand messaging, including content execution, schedule and respond to customer enquiries.
- Monitor and track social media monthly metrics, provide analytical reports, and understand how best to optimize social media platforms.
- Assist with campaign execution and promotions using marketing and email automation tools.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and assist in brainstorms and day-to-day project management.
- Perform tasks with attention to detail with little scope for errors.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience in a B2C environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organization and project management skills, ability to meet deadlines, and competing priorities.
- Ability to build and maintains relationships with cross functional teams within the organization.
- Advanced computer skills – MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Knowledge of CRM, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite and Marketing Automation (Marketo) is highly preferred.
- Solid writing skills, ability to write basic marketing content.
Insception Lifebank is an inclusive employer, and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially. We appreciate and review all applications, however, only those qualified for an interview will be contacted.
For more information, visit: www.insception.com