Marketing Coordinator (Term Position)
MarketingFull TimeEdmonton, AB
We’re looking for someone with a creative spark, great writing skills, a love for detail, and a drive to succeed, to join the family as part of our Marketing team. Our team defines our voice and style and is responsible for the truly creative and ground-breaking ways that we communicate with our prospects and customers. As a creator, contributor, writer and collaborator you’ll play a key role in our success.
Location: Head Office, Edmonton, AB, Canada
Reports to: Vice President, Marketing
About the Job: Here you will get a chance to dive in and develop your knowledge and experience with all things marketing supporting the company’s sales and marketing strategy. You will touch almost every step in the campaign development cycle and lead the coordination of our most important events and tradeshows. Most importantly, as part of the team, you will be at the table sharing ideas, giving feedback and helping us raise the bar!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist with the development and execution of programs that support Marketing’s strategic objectives. This includes building marketing and advertising campaigns, maintaining digital and print collateral, planning meetings and trade shows, supporting lead generation projects and outsourced telemarketing campaigns, tracking and managing key data, and preparing reports.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of various digital and online content, including presentations, promotional and training materials, product and corporate videos, and other public facing materials.
- Manage the company’s Twitter feed, Facebook posts, the Drivewyze blog, and other social media channels.
- Manage all scheduling and coordination for conferences, tradeshows and events across North America.
- Support the Sales and Marketing teams by generating lead reports, entering and analyzing data, tracking campaign performance, and researching and reporting on industry and market trends.
- Foster positive relationships with external vendors and support the execution of outbound marketing activities delivered through member and industry associations, partnerships, and reseller relationships.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Marketing Coordinator role or similar
- Exceptional writing and communications skills, coupled with strong organizational skills and an intense attention to detail
- Demonstrated success managing multiple deadlines and demands
- Previous experience writing reports, business correspondence, and procedures
This is a 12-month term position covering a maternity leave with possibility of extension.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although, technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modelling our values:
Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility and excellence.
Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles and learn from failure.
Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days
- Battles in our games room (we call it Vegas) – bring your ping pong, foosball, darts and board game skills.
- Organized fun time - tons of opportunity to play, whether it is shinny, soccer, baseball, even golf!
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Driveywze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.