Customer Experience Specialist
Customer ExperienceFull TimeEdmonton, AB
Drivewyze Inc. is an innovative technology service provider to the transportation industry across North America and is a successful Silicon Valley-style tech company located in Edmonton. Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective technology solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers throughout the United States and Canada. We are on a mission to revolutionize highway safety and efficiency and we are growing fast.
Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
As a Customer Experience Specialist at Drivewyze Inc., you will be responsible for providing outstanding and exemplary end user support for our rapidly-expanding organization. Your main assets will be a positive attitude with a passion for excellence along with a willingness to learn and develop intermediate technical skills. Your daily activities will include receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively addressing end user help requests and feedback. In all things, your mission will be to provide an excellent customer experience for our users.
In this role you will:
- Respond to inbound calls.
- Assist customers in downloading and installing mobile applications.
- Assist customers with account and payment related concerns.
- Gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, and educate the customer to ensure understanding and prevent the need for future contact.
- Diagnose and resolve problems using documented procedures and checklists.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Report and document interactions through contact tracking.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of one-year previous customer service experience, preferably in a technical support role or similar high-volume service center
- Certificate or degree in Information Technology, Computing Science, Business or related field an asset
- Proficiency with Andriod and iOS devices (phones and tablets) and Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Internet browsers
- Demonstrated commitment to customer excellence and ability to effectively manage and resolve customer complaints and issues
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Positive attitude, team player and a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and troubleshooting experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overtime when needed
- Preference will be given to candidates fluent in both English and Spanish
We win together! Drivewyze is a collaborative, open environment where we share and learn from each other; new ideas are welcomed! If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, apply now! While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Intelligent Imaging Systems and its subsidiary, Drivewyze Inc, are an equal opportunity employer.