Manager, Corporate Initiatives
Infrastructure and Operations Full TimeEdmonton, AB
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize highway safety and efficiency throughout the US and Canada, and we are growing fast.
Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools in an effort to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Reporting to the Vice President of Infrastructure and Operations, this position will help the company scale our processes and systems in pace with our exponential customer growth. As a collaborator and expert in project management, process design and continuous improvement, this role will lead activities and initiatives that enable us to expand our operations, accelerate our growth, and improve our ability to serve our customers.
- Identify, drive and implement business process and continuous improvement initiatives that accelerate our ability to scale and grow
- Work closely with internal partners and vendors, collaborating to understand current processes, diagnose problems and challenges, and recommend improvement plans
- Working with leadership, identify, recommend and establish KPIs and performance benchmarks
- Integrate KPIs into systems, processes and tools and develop reporting dashboard
- Lead, implement and manage corporate initiatives across multiple teams and/or external partners
- Manage all business continuity planning for the organization, ensuring plans are review annually.
- Lead and facilitate scenario-planning activities to anticipate, identify and plan for future opportunities, and business needs.
- Monitor, analyze and report on corporate performance data and trends
- Research industry best practices, and recommend opportunities
- Produce dashboards, reports, and presentations
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience conducting process design and engineering - Lean/six sigma certification is an asset
- Previous experience with organizational planning, corporate reporting, and performance measurement
- Minimum of a degree or certificate in business or related discipline
- Previous experience implementing complex projects and applying agile methodology to continuous improvement initiatives
- PMP designated or working toward designation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writing
- Strong business acumen and ability to influence
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think of creative solutions that address business needs and challenges
Edmonton AB, Canada
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please apply online. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Intelligent Imaging Systems and its subsidiary, Drivewyze Inc, are an equal opportunity employer.