Interested in a position not posted? Apply here!
All DepartmentsFull TimeEdmonton, AB
Do you feel a connection to our mission, vision, and values?
We are united by an ambitious mission: to revolutionize transportation safety and efficiency, to reach our vision of a safe and sustainable transportation system with zero crashes and zero fatalities.
We are always on the lookout for great talent and want to hear from people who want to join us, so we can reach out when things sync up!
What are you passionate about?
- Are you a software enthusiast, eager to be hands-on with the newest technology stacks and part of a "no ego" team where your voice matters?
- Are you looking to build and design a new future?
- Want to stand behind best-in-class products that save lives and make transportation safer?
- Do you have a passion for all things people and seeking a different kind of employee experience?
What you’d love about us? Don't just take our word for it.
In our last Pulse Check Survey, these are the top three reasons our people told us why we are home.
1. Great people to work with rated as the #1 reason people love working here!
2. The company is doing exciting things! - The buzz of being an industry disruptor is palpable!
3. Our work options are the top 3rd reason employees love Drivewyze! Remote, hybrid and in-office options, unlimited vacation policy, and culture of putting people at the center of what do foster flexibility and individual autonomy!
More perks you'd enjoy...
- Comprehensive compensation package, including health benefits and stock options.
- Flexible work options
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Working with amazing co-workers in an inclusive and collaborative work culture.
- Employee recognition & employee referral program.
- Social initiatives virtual and in office – virtual coffee connects, book club, pickle ball, basketball, ping pong, foosball, darts, you name your game! Go for a jog with the running club or join in a lunchtime game of soccer, baseball, hockey, even golf!
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Joining us means you will be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities. You will be part of a tech company whose success is built upon doing the things they’ve said couldn’t be done before!
Although technically, we have been in business for almost 20 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modeling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner, and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility, and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas, and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles, and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty, and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect, and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Our Journey and Culture:
As an organization, our innovative and collaborative culture is woven into the fabric of our DNA and seen through our interactions with one another. Our teams work together to solve problems that have a real-world impact, with all voices being heard at the table, and we believe respectful and inclusive idea-sharing is fundamental to our ability to continue to push into uncharted territories. Our roots are deep with almost 20 years of cultivating relationships and expertise, and our footprint across North America is a testimony of our ability to disrupt the industry and change the game. Our incredible journey has been built with teamwork, creativity, and humbly brilliant people ready and willing to explore new possibilities together.
Drivewyze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.