Customer Experience Specialist
Customer ExperienceFull TimeEdmonton, AB
About the Role:
As a Customer Experience Specialist at Drivewyze Inc., you will be responsible for providing outstanding and exemplary end-user support for our rapidly expanding organization. Your main assets will be a positive attitude with a passion for excellence along with a willingness to learn and develop intermediate technical skills. Your daily activities will include receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively addressing end-user help requests and feedback. In all things, your mission will be to provide an excellent customer experience for our users.
Reports to: Director, Customer & Partner Success
- Respond to inbound calls.
- Assist customers in downloading and installing mobile applications.
- Assist customers with account and payment-related concerns.
- Gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, and educate the customer to ensure understanding and prevent the need for future contact.
- Diagnose and resolve problems using documented procedures and checklists.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- Report and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Minimum of one year of previous customer service experience, preferably in a technical support role or similar high-volume service center.
- Certificate or degree in Information Technology, Computing Science, Business or related field an asset.
- Proficiency with Android and iOS devices (phones and tablets) and Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Internet browsers.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer excellence and ability to effectively manage and resolve customer complaints and issues.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Positive attitude, team player, and strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and troubleshooting experience.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overtime when needed.
- Preference will be given to candidates fluent in both English and Spanish.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of a tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modeling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner, and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility, and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take the initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas, and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles, and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty, and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect, and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Inclusive, collaborative culture.
- Social initiatives and virtual events until we are back in the office to battle in our games room (we call it Vegas) and face-off in ping pong, foosball, darts, and board games.
- Organized fun time – Debate a book in the book club, go for a jog with the running club or join in a lunchtime game of soccer, baseball, hockey, even golf!
As an organization, our innovative and collaborative culture is woven into the fabric of our DNA and seen through our interactions with one another. Our teams work together to solve problems that have a real-world impact, with all voices being heard at the table, and we believe respectful and inclusive idea-sharing is fundamental to our ability to continue to push into uncharted territories. Our IIS roots are deep with 18 years of cultivating relationships and expertise, and our subsidiary Drivewyze is a testimony of our ability to disrupt industry and change the game. Our incredible journey has been built with teamwork, creativity, and humbly brilliant people ready and willing to explore new possibilities together.
To learn more about the Drivewyze journey, visit https://www.startupedmonton.com/drivewyze
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Drivewyze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.