Sales Director, Safety Solutions
DW SalesFull TimeFlexible
The role of the Sales Director, Safety Solutions is to proactively develop and manage the go-to-market strategy and tactical execution of the Drivewyze Safety solutions line of business. The role will bring market and solution expertise in SaaS safety solutions for the trucking industry in support of direct sales-led opportunities to achieve annual revenue goals for the organization.
Location: Dallas, Texas - Remote
Reports to: VP of Sales and Customer Success
The Sales Director, Safety Solutions is a cross-functional sales role that will work with product, channel, sales, and customer success to ensure revenue growth of the Drivewyze Safety portfolio. This role reports directly to the VP of Sales and Customer Success
Key Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Executive and Senior Leadership under the vision and strategic direction of the company’s safety solution portfolio.
- Implement a robust sales strategy and clear repeatable sales process for Drivewyze Safety Solutions portfolio to accelerate revenue growth.
- As a strategic sales leader, demonstrate the effectiveness of the defined sales process through the successful achievement of individual KPIs and sales targets.
- As the Safety Solutions Sales expert on the sales team, drive growth and expansion by:
- Defining and articulating the sales positioning and value proposition of safety solutions portfolio of products and how it addresses customer safety and risk pain points.
- Defining the cross-selling approach and how to address and overcome common objections.
- Developing word tracks, scripts, and tools to enable effective positioning of the product.
- Leading all sales training as the SME within the sales organization. This includes conducting regular training and focused sales coaching sessions.
- Maintaining a continuous feedback loop with the product and our prospects and customers, delivering important data for continuous product and sales process improvement.
- Partner with other internal teams to develop a coordinated plan and engagement strategy for related clients, partners, and prospects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in safety regulations, mandates, and best practices within the trucking, fleet, and/or commercial vehicle space.
- 5+ years experience in a sales role, highlighted by a successful track record of influencing behavior at various levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders.
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients and partners.
- Experience with data visualization and/or business intelligence frameworks relevant to market segmentation and customer profiling is highly valued.
Work with us because you believe in what we do. Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of a tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization? Although technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modeling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner, and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility, and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles, and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty, and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect, and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Collaborative team and inclusive organization.
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems, and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Driveywze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.