Service Desk Analyst
Service DeskFull TimeUnited States
Our technologies, our expertise, and our cultivated partnerships with proven technology providers enable us to create the most advanced safety and security enforcement systems available in the marketplace today. Our core markets are transportation safety and security, law enforcement, and public security and our projects involve multiple components, ranging from civil construction to custom software implementation, electronic hardware installations, and preventative maintenance.
The Service Desk Team supports our government agency network providing support for client systems operations and sites. This includes troubleshooting and resolving service requests, coordinating system maintenance and upgrade schedules in support of our suite of integrated technologies that include thermal imaging, digital imaging, radiation detection, and laser scanning systems.
Location: Remote - Dallas, TX
Reports to: Manager, Service Operations
About the Job: This role is responsible to provide technical support for our client systems and IT infrastructure that supports our operations across the US and Canada. Supporting government agencies, this role cultivates customer satisfaction through providing exceptional customer service, troubleshooting and identifying root causes, facilitating issue resolution, and ensuring ticket fulfillment. As a key partner to the Field Services team, this role is exceptional at communication, coordination, monitoring the resolution progress, and ensuring the customer's need has been met.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and acknowledge incidents submitted through our incident management system or the Service Desk phone queue.
- Analyze the issue and determine the appropriate course of action required. This includes categorizing the severity of the issue (Tier 1, 2, or 3) and the urgency of resolution.
- Investigate and resolve Tier 1 and 2 issues and document resolution in the system.
- Escalate incidents to additional support groups when unable to resolve in accordance with our standard operating procedure workflow.
- Ensure tickets are documented by all parties prior to being logged as fulfilled in the system. Follow-up with the respective party as required.
- Support the management of preventative maintenance and system upgrade schedules, initiating, coordinating, and monitoring events in the system.
- Ship, receive, and maintain inventory of equipment and hardware supporting ticket resolution and preventative maintenance events.
- Request the dispatch of Field Technicians to onsite locations for onsite.
- Monitor service desk system performance and provide reports upon request.
- Share ideas and recommendations to improve service delivery and workflows.
- Support and assist other team members.
- Participate in on-call shifts and provide after-hours support on a rotational basis.
- Provide updates in internal meetings on service desk volume and trends in issues.
- Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure completion within allotted timelines
- Document and communicate status and action items to required parties.
- Document and maintain accurate process workflows and procedures.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary or certificate program in IT or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in a technical support role.
- Understanding of how to set up, use, and troubleshoot hardware (including printers, servers, laptops, desktops, and mobile devices), networking, Windows & Mac operating systems, Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple deadlines and demands and working under pressure.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Certification in A+, ITIL, Microsoft operating systems, or related assets.
- Previous experience with Service Now an asset.
- Willing to work on-call shifts (evenings, weekends) on a rotational basis.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of a tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modeling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner, and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility, and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take the initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas, and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles, and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty, and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect, and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Inclusive, collaborative culture.
- Social initiatives and virtual events until we are back in the office to battle in our games room (we call it Vegas) and face-off in ping pong, foosball, darts, and board games.
- Organized fun time – Debate a book in the book club, go for a jog with the running club or join in a lunchtime game of soccer, baseball, hockey, even golf!
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems, and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Driveywze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.