General Application - Tell us what you are looking for!
All DepartmentsFull TimeEdmonton, AB
Don’t see what you are looking for? Register with us!
We are always on the lookout for great talent and we want to hear from people who want to work with us!
- Interested in a career in software development?
- Have a love for product management or business development?
- Do you consider yourself a data scientist with a passion for all things numbers?
- Are you an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer looking to design and build for the future?
We are scaling up and growing fast! So fast, we want to connect with great candidates before we have a need so we can be ready. Tell us what you are looking for so we can reach out when things sync up!
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of a tech company that continues to disrupt industry with new ideas?
Although technically, we have been in business for almost 20 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modeling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner, and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility, and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas, and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles, and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty, and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect, and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation package, including health benefits.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Employee recognition & employee referral program
- Inclusive, collaborative culture.
- Social initiatives and battles in the office - pickle ball, basketball, ping pong, foosball, darts, you name your game!
- Organized fun time – Debate a book in the book club, go for a jog with the running club or join in a lunchtime game of soccer, baseball, hockey, even golf!
We are an innovative technology service provider to the transportation industry across North America. We are disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective technology solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers throughout the United States and Canada. We are on a mission to revolutionize highway safety and efficiency and we are looking for great talent to be part of our success story!
Drivewyze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status