Sales Development Representative
DW SalesFull TimeUnited States
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) work will focus on outbound sales strategy, specifically prospecting and filling the sales funnel with qualified opportunities. This position will spend most of its time vetting leads, making phone calls, following up, and scheduling appointments. The SDR will work with various lead types to identify opportunities that meet a minimum qualification criterion to hand off to field sales. Ideal candidates will have telephone sales experience, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: Dallas, TX - Remote
- Work various lead types defined by the sales organization to qualify or disqualify based on specific criteria.
- Identify organizational structure, decision-makers, and key influencers once a lead is qualified through research tools such as CRM, Google, LinkedIn.
- Nurture a lead effectively until they are Sales Ready.
- High volume prospecting/calling.
- Execute a precise contact cadence (phone calls, emails, social media) in an effort to schedule appointments with qualified prospects.
- Build rapport with prospects by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process.
- Gather key information during conversations with the decision-makers by asking pertinent discovery and follow-up questions to determine current needs and challenges.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Drivewyze articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Effective use of CRM to accurately track activity and account information of all prospects.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily activity metrics in areas of leads worked, completed calls, and appointments scheduled.
- Ability to complement quantity with quality and effectiveness.
- Ability to work hard and have fun!
- 1-3 years of experience in telephonic sales.
- 2-4 years of sales experience.
- Experience in telematics or transportation is a plus.
- Display self-discipline/self-starter and focus to effectively manage and prioritize an intense and high-volume business.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, high-growth sales environment.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills coupled with excellent listening skills through telephonic conversations.
- Excellent written communication skills and knows how to write a relevant message to the buyer.
- Flexibility in moving between diverse job tasks.
- Strategic thinking skills: critical thinking is a must when identifying customer concerns, revenue maximization opportunities, and customer next steps.
- Possesses an outstandingly warm, positive, energetic, and professional demeanor.
- Solid work ethic and integrity with a desire to work with a high level of energy and be a Concentra brand advocate.
- Excellent systems skills including CRM and Microsoft product suite.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of a tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modeling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner, and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility, and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas, and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles, and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty, and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect, and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Collaborative team and inclusive organization.
About Us: As an organization, our innovative and collaborative culture is woven into the fabric of our DNA and seen through our interactions with one another. Our teams work together to solve problems that have a real-world impact, with all voices being heard at the table, and we believe respectful and inclusive idea-sharing is fundamental to our ability to continue to push into uncharted territories. Our IIS roots are deep with 18 years of cultivating relationships and expertise, and our subsidiary Drivewyze is a testimony of our ability to disrupt the industry and change the game. Our incredible journey has been built with teamwork, creativity, and humbly brilliant people ready and willing to explore new possibilities together.
To learn more about the Drivewyze journey, visit www.edmontonstartup.com/drivewyze.