Product Manager – Mobile Experience
Product ManagementFull TimeEdmonton, AB
We are looking for an experienced and creative Product Manager with a passion to manage quality software products that customers love.
About the role:
In this role, you will be joining the Product Management team focused on the core experience of our users, customers, and partners. This team develops, supports, and continually improves our core software applications, portal products, partner, and customer integration services. The teams’ primary goal is to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and engagement through continuous improvement and innovation. This role will be focused on our mobile application user experience, migrating the current single product experience into a multi-product experience.
Location: Remote, Head office – Edmonton AB Canada
Reports to: Director, Product Management
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive the vision. Be a strong collaborative leader of the vision, strategy, and innovation for your products & services as well as contributing to the broader portfolio vision. Being tech-savvy, you have a knack for aligning technical solutions to marketplace needs and by nature, see the future as full of possibilities.
- Lead the product journey. Communicate a vision, strategy, roadmap, and releases aligned to business outcomes. Drive the product lifecycle from ideation, problem validation, solution discovery, and delivery working with internal teams such as marketing and business development to define positioning, messaging, and launch plans ensuring launch success.
- Be curious. Know your market, customers, and users, collecting metrics, user feedback, market trends, and other intelligence to steer and evolve product approach. You model a user-centric, value-driven philosophy and consultative, collaborative style that directly aligns with your ability to drive CSAT and engagement.
- Enable others. Educate stakeholders on products within your portfolio to build understanding. This includes providing support for marketing and sales initiatives that enhance product KPI’s and training the sales and customer success teams so they can educate customers and users. You will also work with software development teams in an agile setting to prioritize activities, assess and evaluate technical and business dependencies, and guide activities. As the lead, work with the team to assess scope, effort, and trade-offs, effectively managing the backlog and the refinement of stories. Your partnership with UX to produce mock-ups and demos for upcoming released features, combined with your ability to collaborate with technical leads to impactful product documentation elevates your ability to drive success.
- Travel – 5%
- Degree in computer science, business, or related technical field; or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 or more work experience in product management in an agile software environment.
- Experience driving high customer satisfaction and engagement experiences combined with leading the product lifecycle, ownership, or design of software products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Technical skills and understanding developed through your experience managing mobile products/services.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience providing software solutions to the commercial transportation industry.
- Experience related to platform, SDK, and API products/services.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of a tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modeling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner, and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility, and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas, and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles, and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty, and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect, and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Inclusive, collaborative culture.
- Social initiatives and virtual events until we are back in the office to battle in our games room (we call it Vegas) and face-off in ping pong, foosball, darts, and board games.
- Organized fun time – Debate a book in the book club, go for a jog with the running club or join in a lunchtime game of soccer, baseball, hockey, even golf!
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems, and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Driveywze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.