Enterprise Sales Executive
DW SalesFull TimeUnited States
The Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for direct and in-direct selling Drivewyze subscription services. The Enterprise Sales Executive will reach trucking fleet management level decision makers using pre-qualified lead lists or through engagement with individual drivers for fleets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills. This role will also drive phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
Location: Dallas, Texas
Reports to: Vice President, Sales and Customer Success
The Enterprise Sales Executive also manages the in-direct sales programs working directly with one of our largest distribution partners. This individual will be responsible to acquire and facilitate the ongoing growth and market penetration through 3rd parties and executing the go-to-market plans with selected sales partners.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Cold call prospects that are generated by external lead sources.
- Qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision-makers.
- Collaborate with Drivewyze Marketing, Product Management, Customer Service and Development, to determine necessary sales strategies & tactics.
- Set up and deliver online sales presentations and product/service demonstrations
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Qualify and convert inbound, unsolicited prospect calls into sales opportunities.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, and prepare sales order forms.
- Deliver qualified opportunities to Channel Partner Sales team members where appropriate.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in SFDC.
- Manage sales forecast and budget plan for the Channel.
- Identify potential sales opportunities, define joint solutions, develop business cases, and drive go-to-market strategies.
- Creating a comprehensive strategic partnership plan, which will serve as the road map for developing the Drivewyze relationship at the Channel level.
- Drive Lead Generation activities utilizing partner programs whether via association participation, outbound calling, email campaigns, conference calls, conducting lunch n' learns, and through Social Media such as LinkedIn.
- Work with key stakeholders and support groups to drive and strengthen the Drivewyze channel sales program.
- Conduct weekly and monthly Business and Pipeline Reviews with VP of Sales.
- Conduct High-level Drivewyze/Carrier account joint value presentations.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- University or college degree in Business, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Overall 5+ years of direct work experience in inside sales/Outside capacity. Industry experience (Wireless, SaaS, commercial Transportation) is desired.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management. (SFDC)
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal, listening written communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Some travel may be required.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of a tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modeling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner, and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility, and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles, and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty, and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect, and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days
- Collaborative team and inclusive organization
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems, and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Drivewyze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.