Customer Success Manager
DW SalesFull TimeEdmonton, AB
Drivewyze is the smart mobility services company for the transportation industry. Drivewyze and its sister company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc., are on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems, and services. Drivewyze serves commercial drivers and fleets with innovative trucking apps such as Drivewyze Heads Up and Drivewyze PreClear Bypass service.
Drivewyze PreClear is a mobile application that runs on iOS, Android, and embedded devices. The app provides bypasses to long-haul truck drivers via an on-screen notification using GPS information. The Drivewyze platform is supported by a multi-tier cloud-based infrastructure that is connected to various law enforcement databases and provides visibility to law enforcement personnel about the Drivewyze bypasses happening at each supported weigh station.
About the Job: The Customer Success Manager is responsible for facilitating the full deployment of our software throughout our customer fleet organizations and accountable for the continued retention and growth of the customer accounts within their portfolio. As a collaboration and communication guru, this role is focused on deepening relationships with our fleet accounts, cultivating customer satisfaction, and retention.
If you have a positive attitude, infectious enthusiasm, customer-centric approach, and experience in sales and service, we want to hear from you!
Location: Head Office, Edmonton
Report to: Director, Customer Success
Direct reports: None
- Be the trusted advisor and product consultant for your portfolio of customers.
- Lead and manage the deployment of our software for your assigned portfolio of customers.
- Drive growth and retention among your portfolio of customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Understand customer outcomes through ongoing communication with customers, quarterly business reviews, analysis of customer health metrics, and ROI reports.
- Gauge customer engagement levels and provide insight to ensure that they are getting the most value out of our products.
- Represent the voice of the customer internally and quarterback customer experiences by coordinating with various cross-functional teams on behalf of the customer.
- Drive retention and growth among your portfolio of customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Maintain a regular cadence of communication with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mine opportunities for deeper engagement including up-sells and cross-sells.
- Follow relevant onboarding and customer success playbooks, procedures, and related documentation to ensure a high level of customer success.
- Accurately and consistently log each customer engagement in the relevant systems.
- Minimum 3-year previous account management, B2B customer service, or inside sales experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Certificate or degree in Business or related field an asset.
- Demonstrated success in establishing and fostering customer relationships, including resolving complaints and issues.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Positive and adaptable team player with the ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of a tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modeling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner, and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility, and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas, and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles, and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty, and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect, and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Inclusive, collaborative culture, and team social events.
- Battles in our games room (we call it Vegas) – bring your ping pong, foosball, darts, and board game skills.
- Organized fun time – debate a new book in our book club or join in a game of hockey, soccer, baseball, even golf!
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems, and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Driveywze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.