Customer Experience Specialist
Customer ExperienceFull TimeEdmonton, AB
Drivewyze Inc. is an innovative technology service provider to the transportation industry across North America and is a successful Silicon Valley-style tech company located in Edmonton. Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective technology solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers throughout the United States and Canada. We are on a mission to revolutionize highway safety and efficiency and we are growing fast.
Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Location: Head Office, Edmonton, AB, Canada.
Reports to: Manager, Customer Experience.
As a Customer Experience Specialist at Drivewyze Inc., you will be responsible for providing outstanding and exemplary end-user support for our rapidly-expanding organization. Your main assets will be a positive attitude with a passion for excellence along with a willingness to learn and develop intermediate technical skills. Your daily activities will include receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively addressing end-user help requests and feedback. In all things, your mission will be to provide an excellent customer experience for our users.
In this role you will:
- Respond to inbound calls.
- Assist customers in downloading and installing mobile applications.
- Assist customers with account and payment related concerns.
- Gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, and educate the customer to ensure understanding and prevent the need for future contact.
- Diagnose and resolve problems using documented procedures and checklists.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Report and document interactions through contact tracking.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of one-year previous customer service experience, preferably in a technical support role or similar high-volume service center.
- Certificate or degree in Information Technology, Computing Science, Business or related field an asset.
- Proficiency with Andriod and iOS devices (phones and tablets) and Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Internet browsers.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer excellence and ability to effectively manage and resolve customer complaints and issues.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Positive attitude, team player, and strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and troubleshooting experience.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overtime when needed.
- Preference will be given to candidates fluent in both English and Spanish.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of a tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modeling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner, and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility, and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas, and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles, and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty, and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect, and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Inclusive, collaborative culture, and team social events.
- Battles in our games room (we call it Vegas) – bring your ping pong, foosball, darts, and board game skills.
- Organized fun time – debate a new book in our book club or join in a game of hockey, soccer, baseball, even golf!
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems, and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Driveywze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.