Inside Sales Representative
DW SalesFull TimeUnited States
Drivewyze is expanding its sales team and adding an Inside Sales Representative! This role will be responsible for directly selling Drivewyze subscription services via both inbound and outbound sales efforts and work inbound leads to close for specific channel partner campaigns. This role will be accountable to build and maintain a pipeline of prospects, working directly with trucking fleet management level decision-makers to close deals directly with the fleets.
Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: Dallas - Texas
This role will be accountable for:
- Source new sales opportunities via inbound leads and outreach activities.
- Research accounts to identify key prospects and potential sales opportunities.
- Generate interest through proactive outreach activities, including cold calls and emails.
- Qualify and close prospect opportunities utilizing the Drivewyze sales funnel approach.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations and product/service demonstrations via webinar.
- Quickly follow up on inbound leads in order to quickly close sales.
- Facilitate the handoff of qualified leads to senior sales executives when appropriate.
- Work to meet and exceed the stated monthly sales goals.
- Utilize a CRM system to keep meticulous daily updates on all sales activities.
- Adapt quickly and expect the unexpected when working with a variety of trucking industry stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years inside sales or business development experience.
- Demonstrated success in converting prospects, closing deals, and meeting sales targets and quotas.
- Strong problem identification and objection handling.
- Able to quickly establish rapport with customers.
- Exceptional verbal, listening, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team, in addition to, a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Eager to learn selling techniques and fundamentals to jumpstart your sales career
- Positive attitude and a desire to win!
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of a tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modeling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner, and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility, and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas, and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles, and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty, and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect, and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Collaborative team and inclusive organization.
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging Systems and its subsidiary, Drivewyze, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.