Strategic Sales Executive
DW SalesFull TimeUnited States
The Strategic Sales Executive is responsible for direct and in-direct selling Drivewyze subscription services. The Strategic Sales Executive will build relationships with trucking fleet management level decision makers via cold calling, pre-existing relationships and their connections in the transportation industry. This hunter role will utilize ongoing rapport with potential end customers and create pull through the Drivewyze Channel Partner Program to drive revenue.
Reports to: Vice-President Sales and Customer Success
Location: Dallas - Texas (Negotiable)
About the Job: The Strategic Sales Executive is a high-level hunter position, seeking out Private and For Hire Top 100 fleet prospects and assisting at all stages of the sales cycle as the lead responsible for maintaining strategic relationships with partner sales representatives and executives.
This role will be accountable to:
- Identify potential sales opportunities, define joint solutions, develop business cases, and drive go-to- market strategies.
- Drive lead generation activities utilizing partner programs whether via association participation, outbound calling, email campaigns, conference calls, conducting webinars and through social media such as LinkedIn.
- Collaborate with Drivewyze Marketing, Product Management, and other cross functional teams to determine necessary sales strategies and tactics.
- Identify prospects via existing business relationships and cold calls
- Set up and deliver sales presentations and product/service demonstrations at the executive level both online and in person.
- Facilitate handoff of newly closed business accounts to the Customer Success and Strategic Accounts team where appropriate.
- Work in conjunction with the Business Development and Channel Partner Sales teams to create pull through the partner community.
- Manage sales forecast and budget plan for the channel.
- Conduct weekly and monthly business and pipeline reviews with VP of Sales.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ten plus years’ experience in direct sales in the transportation industry.
- Demonstrated success converting prospects, closing deals, and meeting sales targets and quotas.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal, listening written communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team, in addition to, a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Significant travel is required.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although, technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modelling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Collaborative team and inclusive organization.
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging Systems and its subsidiary, Drivewyze, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.