Director, Customer Success
DW SalesFull TimeEdmonton, AB
Drivewyze is the smart mobility services company for the transportation industry. Drivewyze and its sister company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc., are on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems, and services. Drivewyze serves commercial drivers and fleets with innovative trucking apps such as Drivewyze Heads Up and Drivewyze PreClear Bypass service.
Drivewyze PreClear is a mobile application that runs on iOS, Android, and embedded devices. The app provides bypasses to long-haul truck drivers via an on-screen notification using GPS information. The Drivewyze platform is supported by a multi-tier cloud based infrastructure that is connected to various law enforcement databases and provides visibility to law enforcement personnel about the Drivewyze bypasses happening at each supported weigh station.
About the Role:
In this role, you will lead a team of Customer Success Managers that facilitate the deployment and onboarding of our software with our fleet customer segment. As a relationship builder, governing the journey and experience of our fleet customer segment is a natural fit for you. You are an opportunist and naturally seek ways to additional value. You take your commitment to leadership seriously and you understand if your team excels and thrives your customers will too. The salesperson in you sees the value in targets and accountability and are happy to have team success measured by implementation time, fleet penetration and customer satisfaction.
Reports to: Vice-President Customer Success & Sales
Direct Reports: Customer Success Team of 5 Customer Service Managers
Location: Edmonton – Head Office
In this role you will:
- Lead, mentor and develop a team of Customer Success Managers accountable to manage the deployment of our software for our customer fleet organizations.
- Monitor the movement of deployments and work your team to ensure progression. Act as the escalation point for customer issues and concerns and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- As a member of the Sales and Customer Success leadership team, participate in establishing our sales strategy, objectives, measures of success in addition to sales campaigns, contests and other key initiatives.
- Participate in the development and execution of Drivewyze’s fleet acquisition strategy. This includes providing input and recommendations that accelerate growth, scalability and efficiency.
- Own the fleet customer segment customer journey from post-sale to implementation, identifying and recommending opportunities to improve process, customer satisfaction rates, and other key performance indicators.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key contacts in critical fleet accounts and coordinate the involvement of internal groups, including sales, marketing, channel management, as required to address concerns and meet fleet expectations.
- Promote effective “challenger sales” mentality and initiative within the team.
- Proactively monitor and report on the health of the fleet portfolio.
- Analyze and report on overall performance cross functionally throughout the organization.
- Share knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors to support the identification of business development opportunities.
- +3 years of experience leading Customer Success, Sales or Account Management teams, ideally within the SaaS industry.
- Demonstrated success leading initiatives that have resulted in an increase in customer satisfaction and retention rates.
- Exceptional skill in motivating, coaching and guiding others as seen in the high engagement and performance levels within the teams you have led.
- Degree or certificate in a related field.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with critical thinking and collaboration.
- Previous experience using SalesForce.
- Ability to travel periodically.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although, technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modelling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Inclusive, collaborative culture and team social events.
- Battles in our games room (we call it Vegas) – bring your ping pong, foosball, darts and board game skills.
- Organized fun time – debate a new book in our book club or join in a game of hockey, soccer, baseball, even golf!
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Drivewyze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.