Sales Operations Analyst - Edmonton
DW SalesFull TimeEdmonton, AB
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class technology products, systems and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
About the Role:
Come and join a high growth connected vehicle technology company! Drivewyze is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to be our process lead, Salesforce guru, and the primary resource for delivering accurate reporting, analytics, forecasting and performance metrics. This is a key role to help improve our selling process and drive sales performance.
This individual must understand the dynamics of a sales environment and the culture of a fast paced, high energy, growing sales team. In addition to identifying and leading sales process improvement initiatives, this role will regularly analyze and deliver data to and from other teams including Marketing, Finance, Customer Success, and Business Development. As the lead in translating sales data into actionable deliverables that propel the sales function, this position plays a key role in the growth and evolution of the Drivewyze sales organization.
Reports to: Vice-President, Sales & Customer Success
Location: Edmonton, Alberta.
Direct Reports: None
In this role you will:
- Oversee the sales operations process, simplifying steps in the funnel, generating ideas to improve productivity and efficiency, and suggesting strategies to drive process consistency. This includes leading the deployment of new processes and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Analyze, assess, monitor, and report on key metrics and performance analytics, ensuring high quality and accurate data sets. This includes account investigations and analyzing account tiers.
- Support the definition of sales objectives and key metrics, standardization of reporting, and creation of dashboards.
- Monitor the SFDC dashboard and collaborate with sales management to deliver consistent metrics.
- Collaborate with internal teams including Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success, and Software Development, to determine necessary sales reporting and analysis.
- In partnership with the Sales Leadership, Customer Success and Marketing teams, identify and coordinate sales automation initiatives.
- Support sales strategy and enablement initiatives with a focus on improving productivity, win/loss ratios, and visibility. This includes providing input on the development, standardization, and tracking of sales campaigns and campaigns.
- Develop tools and templates to support quarterly reviews, sales meetings and other initiatives.
- Attend Regional Sales Kickoffs, Management Meetings, other meetings as required.
- Provide guidance and training on sales processes and SalesForce.
- Develop and maintain sales process and program documentation.
- University or college degree in Business, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a sales operations capacity.
- Demonstrated success analyzing and reporting on performance metrics and trends.
- Previous experience utilizing Salesforce or administering a CRM.
- Previous experience supporting the implementation of sales process improvement initiatives across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with changing priorities and significant time pressures.
- Exceptional verbal, listening written communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually, and as part of a team, coupled with a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Security clearances must be obtainable for international and domestic travel. Periodic travel within North America will be required.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a Silicon Valley style, start-up-like organization?
Although, technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modelling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Inclusive, collaborative culture and team social events.
- Battles in our games room (we call it Vegas) – bring your ping pong, foosball, darts and board game skills.
- Organized fun time – debate a new book in our book club or join in a game of hockey, soccer, baseball, even golf!
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Drivewyze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.