Manager, Partner Marketing
We are looking for a relationship-minded marketer that has an exceptional communication skill, strong project management skills, and a drive to succeed to join the Drivewyze and Intelligent Imaging Systems family as part of our Marketing team.
Our Marketing team defines our voice and style. They’re responsible for the truly creative and ground-breaking ways that we communicate with our prospects and customers. You’ll play a key role in our success by collaborating with Drivewyze channel partners, enabling them to execute marketing programs that drive impactful results.
Location: Head Office, Edmonton, AB, Canada
Reports to: Vice President, Marketing
Direct Reports: Marketing Coordinator
About the Job: This role will help us forge and expand key relationships with channel partners. You’ll work closely with partner marketing teams to promote the Drivewyze service and drive new marketing initiatives that help both us and our partners fulfill strategic objectives. You’ll develop, analyze, and measure the performance of partner marketing programs, course-correcting when possible to exceed goals. You’ll help manage, allocate and track MDF (market development funds), and the effectiveness of these programs. In our actively growing partner network, you’ll also help bring new partners on board, ensuring timely and successful marketing launches.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including the Marketing and Sales teams, our partners’ marketing organizations, our trucking association partners, and others, to develop compelling and successful marketing campaigns and content.
- Be the go-to advisor for our partner marketing teams.
- Measure and analyze partner marketing campaigns to ensure they support common objectives such as awareness or lead generation – and recommend steps for improvement when necessary.
- Report to internal stakeholders on campaign performance and effectiveness.
- Promote and encourage the use of MDF (Market Development Funds), assess and validate requests for funding, and work with partners to optimize MDF campaign performance and effectiveness.
- Educate new partners and keep existing partners apprised on Drivewyze’s value proposition, marketing strategies, communications, messaging, MDF programs and new services.
- Find ways of integrating Drivewyze marketing into our partners marketing strategies.
Leverage existing Drivewyze marketing campaigns and amplify those efforts through our stakeholder and partner network.
- Review partner sales funnels, find areas of interest, and then communicate these findings to internal and/or external stakeholders, suggesting solutions where needed.
- Create new partner marketing processes that improve existing ones.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of marketing content, case studies, sales collateral and presentations, and sales materials.
- Work with the VP, Marketing and Marketing Coordinator on the Drivewyze tradeshow and conference strategy, while also collaborating with Drivewyze Sales and partner marketing teams to produce beneficial outcomes.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Marketing role focused on campaign strategy and execution, preferably in a technology space.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline.
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing.
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills, with the ability to craft messaging and value propositions.
- Strong verbal communication skills coupled with strong organizational skills and an intense attention to detail.
- Data focused and results oriented – you’re able to ask insightful questions, review campaign data, and recommend strategies for improvement.
- Collaborative work style, with strong relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Ability to succeed meeting tight and competing deadlines.
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment.
- Experience working with CRMs, email marketing, or marketing automation tools, like Pardot and Salesforce.
- Experience planning event, tradeshow, or conference strategy.
- Hands-on experience project managing partner marketing initiatives considered an asset.
This is a one-year term position with the possibility of extension.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although, technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modelling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Inclusive, collaborative culture and team social events
- Battles in our games room (we call it Vegas) – bring your ping pong, foosball, darts and board game skills.
- Organized fun time – debate a new book in our book club or join in a game of hockey, soccer, baseball, even golf!
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Driveywze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.