Marketing Automation Specialist
MarketingFull TimeEdmonton, AB
We’re looking for someone with excellent digital marketing skills, strong writing skills, and a drive to succeed, to join the Drivewyze and Intelligent Imaging Systems family as part of our Marketing team.
Our Marketing team defines our voice and style. They’re responsible for the truly creative and ground-breaking ways that we communicate with our prospects and customers. As someone who helps create, deploy and measure the results of our marketing campaigns, and who helps manage and optimize our sales funnel, you’ll play a key role in our success.
Location: Head Office, Edmonton, AB, Canada
Reports to: Manager of Digital Marketing
About the Job: The Marketing Automation Specialist will help deliver powerful messaging tailored for our diverse markets and users, delivered through many different advertising and promotional channels. Here, you will get a chance to show off your excellent campaign, marketing automation, and funnel management skills. You will also touch almost every marketing team project, by brainstorming on engaging campaigns, collaborating on events, and more. You’ll share our passion to closely measure the results of our digital campaign efforts, in order to continually refine our approach.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Use data from a variety of sources to measure the success of digital marketing campaigns and develop in-depth reporting to help guide and influence digital campaign strategy.
- Develop personalization and site optimization strategies to drive conversion across all major lead / sales funnels.
- Develop in-depth testing strategies to improve conversion within all primary sales funnels.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including the Marketing and Sales teams, contracted outside agencies and vendors, our partners’ marketing organizations, our trucking association and enforcement agency partners, and others, to develop compelling and successful marketing campaigns and content.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a Marketing role focused on digital marketing preferably in a technology space.
- Experience with marketing automation systems, email and web marketing platforms, landing page conversion strategies, and lead management processes.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline.
- Numbers focused, able to review campaign and sales data and quickly recommend strategies for continuous improvement.
- Exceptional writing and communications skills coupled with strong organizational skills and an intense attention to detail.
- Creative and unconventional thinking, the ability to define innovative messaging and positioning as highlighted in your portfolio of work.
- Ability to succeed meeting tight and competing deadlines.
- Experience with CSS and HTML editing an asset.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although, technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modelling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Inclusive, collaborative culture and team social events.
- Battles in our games room (we call it Vegas) – bring your ping pong, foosball, darts and board game skills.
- Organized fun time – debate a new book in our book club or join in a game of hockey, soccer, baseball, even golf!
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize commercial vehicle safety and efficiency through world-class products, systems and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Driveywze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.