Software Quality Assurance Analyst
DW SoftwareFull TimeEdmonton, AB
About the Job: As a Software Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for working with product managers, developers, and fellow QA resources to ensure quality in our primary applications. In an Agile environment, you will be involved in story development and planning, responsible for creating test plans, maintaining accurate documentation, making sure implemented features match requirements and ensuring that our primary products maintain a high standard of quality and reliability.
Location: Head Office, Edmonton
Report to: Software Quality Assurance Manager
Specific responsibilities include:
- Test plan creation.
- End-to-end testing of mobile applications, web applications and our SDK + API.
- Test automation.
- Regression testing.
- Technical documentation.
Require Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum two years’ experience in QA testing with experience delivering web, mobile or other software applications.
- Certificate or degree Computing Science, Information Technology, or in a related field.
- Experience with regression testing, automated testing and API testing is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little oversight.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and previous experience writing detailed, accurate test plans.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although, technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modelling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Inclusive, collaborative culture and team social events.
- Battles in our games room (we call it Vegas) – bring your ping pong, foosball, darts and board game skills.
- Organized fun time – debate a new book in our book club or join in a game of hockey, soccer, baseball, even golf!
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Driveywze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.