AccountsFull TimeToronto, ON
Personality. Wit. Heart.
Not particularly in that order, but if you’ve got these things, we want to talk with you. Our unique environment thrives on open communication, so we can work hard and play harder. In the past five years, we have grown tremendously by focusing on creative excellence for our clients. Hooplah’s innovative process leverages carefully designed marketing to drive targeted online traffic that supports brands with fresh strategies and leading-edge interactive solutions.
Are you a lover of all things digital, especially Social Media? Are you looking for a company that also lives and breathes everything online? At Hooplah, we dig digital and are anchored by 12 years experience coupled with early adopter obsession and a tireless thirst to stay ahead of the pixel pack. If your calling is to manage social communities of some world class clients, have we got a compelling read for you (by job posting standards at least).
About The Job:
We are on the hunt for a seasoned Community Manager to add to our close-knit team. Candidates should have 2-3 years of professional experience managing social communities for enterprise level clients. You will report to our V.P. Digital Strategy and work closely with our entire Digital Marketing team on the day-to-day management of your clients’ social media campaigns. We value strategic thinkers, motivated self-starters, positive attitudes, and strong work ethic.
Manage day-to-day social media and influencer related activities, including, but not limited to:
- Daily maintenance of clients’ and Hooplah’s social media platforms (ie: Answering questions, comments, and driving overall customer engagement)
- Constantly monitor and moderate user generated content within social media outlets to maintain positive environment for online communities
- Provide comprehensive reports on community feedback, issues, concerns and trends to stakeholders in order to address the community's’ needs
- Ad hoc Facebook/Instagram/Twitter post and copy creation
- Source influencers to represent clients’ brand objectives and execute influencer marketing campaigns
2-3 years of community management experience - candidates with previous customer service experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree - marketing or related field preferred
- Skilled with creating/maintaining spreadsheets and data in Excel and Google Sheets is a must, in order to perform content performance analysis
- Possess an understanding of social media advertising and marketing, including trends and media types (owned, earned, paid)
- Fluency in multiple social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Media buying skills on social media platforms is strongly preferred
- Comfortable creating branded content on our clients’ social channels with minimal oversight
- Experience using social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Sysomos and Rival IQ is a bonus
- Fast learner with a positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, highly organized, and detail-oriented
- Strategic thinker seeking an opportunity that will allow you to showcase your diverse skill set to support a highly motivated, rapidly scaling team
What’s All The Hooplah About?
- We offer the opportunity to become part of an incredible team of professionals
- Great Benefits and Competitive Pay
- Team events throughout the year to keep things FUN!
- We dress for success (at least when the clients are around)
- Work closely with our roster of great clients
- Summer Hours – get some Canadian Sunshine while we have it!
- Career Growth Opportunities