SEM / PPC Specialist
PPCFull TimeToronto, ON
Personality. Wit. Heart.
Not particularly in that order, but if you’ve got these things, we want to talk with you. Our unique environment thrives on open communication, so we can work hard and play harder. In the past five years, we have grown tremendously by focusing on creative excellence for our clients. Hooplah’s innovative process leverages carefully designed marketing to drive targeted online traffic that supports brands with fresh strategies and leading-edge interactive solutions.
Are you a lover of all things digital, especially Search Engine Marketing? Are you looking for a company that also lives and breathes everything online? At Hooplah, we dig digital and are anchored by 12 years experience coupled with early adopter obsession and a tireless thirst to stay ahead of the pixel pack. If your calling is to strategize and manage world class Search Engine Marketing campaigns, have we got a compelling read for you (by job posting standards at least).
About The Job:
We are on the hunt for a seasoned SEM / PPC Specialist to add to our close-knit team. Candidates should have 3-5 years of professional experience managing successful Search Engine Marketing campaigns. We will be looking for some show & tell where you dazzle us with campaigns that you have created and executed, with some impressive results to back it up. We are also looking for people who can track these campaigns in Google Analytics, or other analytics tools. Our SEM Specialist will be an integrated member of the media team, responsible for facilitating the strategy, implementation, optimization and reporting for client’s SEM initiatives. You will leverage your expert knowledge of SEM to maximize campaign efficiency, keep budgets on track, and translate disparate data sets into actionable insights.
- Planning and successful implementation of paid search campaigns
- Manage budgets and bids for multiple ad serving platforms including Google AdWords, Display Network, Bing Ads, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Improve paid search performance using industry best practices within established revenue
- Keyword research (discovery and expansion)
- Review and editing of ad creative/copy in collaboration with copywriter
- Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and targeting
- Create, coordinate, and QA all aspects of client tracking codes on site
- Review and analysis of website performance metrics to instruct the direction of ongoing optimizations
- Performing traffic analysis in Google Analytics related to paid digital traffic and other sources / mediums
- Data compilation and creation of detailed campaign monthly performance and trend reports with actionable insights and recommendations
- Assist with campaign strategy development, including proposal development
- Provide mentorship and oversee the work of Junior SEM team members
- 3-5 years of experience managing paid digital campaigns (or equivalent experience)
- Possess AdWords certification
- Bachelor’s degree - marketing or related field preferred
- In depth knowledge of search marketing landscape, online marketing tactics and emerging trends
- Meticulous attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Adept problem-solver and adaptive personality - willing and able to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid data analysis experience and familiarity with various reporting software
- Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to operate with poise under pressure
- Be a team player who enjoys a fast-paced, fun environment!
What’s All The Hooplah About?
- We offer the opportunity to become part of an incredible team of professionals
- Great Benefits and Competitive Pay
- Team events throughout the year to keep things FUN!
- We dress for success (at least when the clients are around)
- Work closely with our roster of great clients
- Summer Hours – get some Canadian Sunshine while we have it!
- Career Growth Opportunities