Personality. Wit. Heart.
Not particularly in that order, but if you’ve got these things, we want to talk. Our unique environment thrives on open communication, so we can work hard and play harder. In the past five years, we have grown tremendously by focusing on excellence for our clients. Hooplah’s innovative process leverages intelligently designed marketing to drive targeted online traffic that supports brands with fresh strategies and leading-edge interactive solutions.
Are you a lover of all things digital? Are you looking for a company that also lives and breathes everything online? At Hooplah, we dig digital and are anchored by 13 years of experience coupled with an early adopter obsession and tireless thirst to stay ahead of the pixel pack. If you are passionate about the digital marketing landscape and your calling is to work as part of an awesome account team, have we got a compelling read for you (by job posting standards at least).
About The Job:
As an Account Coordinator, you will work as part of the Client Management team to help develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients, ensuring that their objectives are fulfilled through exceptional and intelligent digital solutions.
- Support the Client Management team in planning & buying digital media in platforms including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Stackadapt, and programmatic suppliers
- Project management including the creation of workback schedules, approval documents, coordination of meetings, and more
- Build and maintain positive client relationships while addressing day-to-day challenges and opportunities
- Perform campaign maintenance and optimization
- Compile data, analyze campaign performance, and extract actionable insights
- Monitor workflow and resources needed to successfully manage the account and ensure the timely delivery of all client requirements
- Solid understanding of social and digital media advertising including trends and media types
- Strong communication, organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and organize multiple projects and deadlines while being flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Office, and PowerPoint
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications
- Any experience in an agency setting an asset
- Diploma or certificate in a digital media/marketing program an asset
- Bilingual (French/English) an asset
What’s All The Hooplah About?
● Become part of an incredible team of professionals
● Great benefits and competitive salaries
● Career growth opportunities
● Team events throughout the year to keep things FUN!
● We dress for success (at least when the clients are around)
● Work closely with our roster of great clients
● Summer hours – get some Canadian sunshine while we have it!